Categories > Exploiting > Marketplace >

I know this isn't ethical, but how does cracking accounts generally work?

Threads: 5

Posted

I don't want to hear "oh don't do that it's bad" because I don't care, just want to learn the methods used.

Added

also this might be the wrong forum but I've seen people talking about it here so I thought I'd post

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

So from what i know, there is 2 methods.

The first method is that you could do like one of my friends. He uses a software to scrape leaked databases of usernames and passwords on websites. This software is called a leecher (if you dm me in discord i can give you a leecher). He then uses a software made to brute force passwords, callled OpenBullet, to check which accounts he got from the leecher are actually working.

The second method would be to directly brute force the password from OpenBullet, it has apparently an option for randomized passwords.

Also, OpenBullet is a pentest software so it's legal on it's own but one of my friends got fined 300$ for using it to crack accounts. And i never used OpenBullet, all of that knowledge is from one of my friends.

I am not sure if a leecher is legal but the leecher my friend used (i still have it) is made in C# and it's not obfuscated so you could decompile it with DnSpy and it would be great to learn how it works.

Lastly, please don't crack accounts. Also, this is not a cracking forum, it's for cheating in roblox with exploits but it also has a coding section.

EDIT: I forgot that you could also make your victims download a malware (RAT or keylogger or cookie logger that makes itself download an extension on the browser). It's pretty easy to do if your victims do exploiting because you can then pass that software as an exploit and they know exploits are generally detected as viruses but they won't check which virus is detected.

EDIT AGAIN: I forgot that the edit i made was for stealing accounts, not cracking them. 

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Replied

Cracking accounts can result in serious concequences like having to pay Fines and even getting Arrested or getting in legal issues. Please do not crack accounts. For other people's safety and your own safety.

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

@ghandy That would be stealing accounts, not cracking accounts. Cracking is a little bit different.

Added

@Hectique Yes. It's morally wrong, illegal and you can go to prison.

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )