Forums > cpp >

[GUIDE] All the checks explained

Virtualization

Virtualization

patron

Threads: 77

Posted

Introduction

Hey guys, V-Sauce here, I'll be your instructor today. Let's get started with the context.

Now, why am I doing this? I'm doing this so you know what you're skidding, whether you are skidding or not, it's good to know what I'm covering.

So, I'm assuming you guys know a tad of C++ but if you don't, that's no problem, you can always learn at https://learncpp.com/

Now, let's get started. You don't want to think this is going to be easy; it won't be hard but it won't be easy. (This is assuming you know minimal C++. This truly varies on how much C++ you know.)

Let's truly start.

Tutorial

So, when we get started with our C++ mess, we would want to have a relaxed mindset, it's best to code when you're relaxed, luckily, you're not coding right now. You're simply understanding how the code is supposed to work. So, let's start off by downloading axon here so you don't have to later.

This is the first segment.

The First Segment: Retcheck & Memcheck

So, this is a complicated segment, let's start with the first part; why we use retcheck bypass in the first place and what retcheck essentially is.

What is return check (retcheck)?

Now, to my knowledge, it's a check ROBLOX implemented to make our lives harder. Roblox made a check that essentially checks the return address of certain functions, what this means is that it would check if the addresses would still be randomized. (Since we disable ASLR [Address randomization], it would allow the addresses to be one certain address instead of 300, if we didn't have anti ASLR [Just rebasing], our lives would be even harder). So, we have a basic understanding of retcheck, but what about the other check? Well that's one thing most people entirely ignore. So, what is this check?

MemCheck in a nutshell

So, what does this memcheck do? Well, it's only purpose is as an anticheat (it's not doing so well lol). It essentially calculates the hash of RobloxPlayerBeta.exe (Your client) and sends it to roblox's servers, it then compares it to other clients in the same game. If an abnormality is found, roblox will get notified about it and you will crash. So, we want to avoid this. Luckily, most modern premade retcheck files come with memcheck bypass too! So you don't have to worry about it. This isn't ideal as you want to code your own return check.

Since we have retcheckbypass, what is a calling convention?

I've seen a ton of people say this, a calling convention is literally what it sounds like, but ROBLOX didn't make this, it is the compiler that generates calling conventions. Some of them include: fastcall, stdcall, cdecl, thiscall and usercall (IDA). Doesn't need more explaining.

What is Threadcheck?

So, recently, ROBLOX attempted to add ThreadCheck, it was used in the most recent banwave. It ended up backfiring quite heavily. It essentially flagged what DLLs were injected into roblox, if it wasn't on their list (it was a short list), it would ban the user or flag them and schedule a ban. ROBLOX scrapped this idea but kept trying and testing new anticheats. They won't get far for long.

Summary

Today, we didn't look into the code, we just learned about return check. We're going to learn about the coding last and work towards understanding how and why we have it. Once the concept is familiar, we start to code.

Anywho, make sure to leave a reply if you enjoyed!

That's it from me for today.

me account has +23 rep
I'm a C++ developer
I know other languages like C# and XAML
I'm also a UI designer
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

davidTube

Exploit Developer

Threads: 49

Replied

why does this still have 0 replies?

its really educational

thank you for this

FlamePlus™ OWNER  |  UI & C# DEV  |

Exploits I have:  |  Syn X  |

|  Discord Server  |  My Discord  |  Download Flame+  |

JalapenoGuy

Skiddo

vip

Threads: 56

Replied

Bookmark (Just busy)

#Anti-Synapse- X-Gang

Virtualization

Virtualization

patron

Replied

@davidTube

No problem!

I don't know where to go next

me account has +23 rep
I'm a C++ developer
I'm also a UI designer
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

Threads: 2

Replied

what

10 char

goodlowwaddup = Monkey_D_Luffy the moderator on WeAreDevs

ghandy

C# Developer,C++ Beginner

Threads: 25

Replied

bump for my boy alek :SunGlasses:

Acc With 15 Rep :)

https://github.com/GhandyDev

simple_x

Professional Retard

Threads: 12

Replied

vouch for contribution

“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.”

</> Rosery Team | C++ developer | Lua scripter

Roblox  |  GitHub  YouTube  ]

Virtualization

Virtualization

patron

Replied

@simple_x

wym by that

me account has +23 rep
I'm a C++ developer
I'm also a UI designer
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

ItsNitro

Nitro

vip

Threads: 14

Replied

Very Nice Information Ty :D

Added

You should make vids on this too

Nitro | UI Designer | Programmer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Developer of Kronos

Staff for Fluxus