Categories > Etc > Disputes >

[statement] please read

yranxzy

joe22

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

hey wrd im making this because i wanted to talk about something thats on my mind

i wanted to talk about an experiment i was doing but i cant anymore because of a reason

my alt account is epicjews112 and if you look at that account i have -10 rep for hate speach

my experiment i was trying was getting more -rep then charlinski ( i think thats how you spell his name)

anyway i just wanted to say ANYTHING that i say / post on that account is not how i act as a person i care for people

and this community im just trying to get a lot of -rep on that account please do not think that what i post on that account 

is really me and how i am as a person if you dont beleve me just ask a my friends and they can show you that im a nice dude

i also wanted to say sorry for the nword crap i said i should of made this before i spammed the n word on the forums and im

really sorry. thank you for reading this -joe22

edit:  (i dont care about reposts btw)

when the function got hennessey

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Do NOT delete this thread in 10 minutes

Added

I have this screenshotted do not delete this

Threads: 7

Replied

joe is very nice man ive known him since around july

sniff

SirZyx

Sir Zyx

Threads: 1

Replied

joe is nice man  he just takes things too fast but other than that he is nice and he wouldnt do this for fun

sirzyx.#7222

https://sirzyx.ml/

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

@Moon

ok poo poo head :sunglasses:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

DeepPain

Wyvern

Threads: 5

Replied

joe you are retarded

My Discord is xwyvern

https://i.imgur.com/mH521VR.png

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

ik ur nice, but that was stupid

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Replied

nice! 👍👍👍👍✅✅✅  you aren't supposed to see this.

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@Zera

toxicty

-rep

Bogie

Bogie

vip

Threads: 20

Replied

for everyone that says "oh noes joe leaked sir zyx's stuff hes toxic". this isn't his, fslib and request i wrote and the the rest is just skidded sh!t. this isnt even zyx's stuff this was originally atlantics wrapper which belongs to joe and has been with joe before we even met sirzyx. most of the stuff all from atlantics first dll. and people like deeppain say that hes toxic, he really isn't. yes, joe might skid but we all start somewhere (but people that keep skidding and dont try to learn dont go anywhere).

also there is deeppain saying that the task scheduler is skidded. well no i wrote it and there is only a couple ways to make a renderstep task scheduler and obv its gonna look like the others. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1007601850402480158/1012351544798224424/littlekillermania.jpg

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

@Moon

dum dum mini mod no u

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

Threads: 0

Replied

ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                                            ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                    ok                             

SirZyx

Sir Zyx

Threads: 1

Replied

@Bogie

yeah he isnt really toxic because the exwrapper source he released is almost just as terrible as axon and it really doesn't affect me whatsoever and it makes me believe that he isn't toxic and corrupt as it might seem.

sirzyx.#7222

https://sirzyx.ml/

Threads: 10

Replied

@Bogie Facts Joe is a really nice guy "Suck My Degerate Ballsack", - hands down best gc ever

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )