Categories > Etc > Disputes >

Response to my CW | Joe22 CW

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Threads: 34

Posted

Hey again WRD, 3rd CW in a week! Shocking!

Anyways

Joe, made some CW on me w some stuff that are true, some which he didn't mention for some reason and some utter cap.

Lets Get Into It

Introduction/Counter-Responses

ALL OF THIS is refering to this meme i made : https://streamable.com/pxw2tu

ss1: What he said: " like i said in that screenshot i never released his tool tips 1st your using old (aword) drama against me so uhh lmao"

Response : Old drama or not, this wasn't ever talked about, you just kicked immune out of your team and used his styles like they were yours.

ss2: What he said: long (aword) time ago screenshot me leaving the arch team

Response: Good Point, you were pointing out the fact that we were the actuall skids while you at the same time we're skidding an inputlib LMAO: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780165175298359296/826716681857400832/unknown.png

ss 3. this was when virt or someone was calling arch bad because you guessed correct! it is

Response: got scared and dipped, nothing much to say here.

ss 4. lmao bro remember when arch was calamari and moonware? yeah dude go ahead call me a skid for looking at calamari, 

Response: Moonwares compiler wasn't called, therefore making it ussless, and we at least admitted that we're skidding calamari and it was modded.

ss 5. bruh momment is all i gotta say

Response : From You, you got so triggered over the ban after trying to steal some of our devs lmao ( he ratted you out soz )

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780165175298359296/826717649131405352/unknown.png

ss 6. another bruh momment i said it was and i quote poo poo

Response : Try and back it up can't ya, just saying youre a scumbag who decides to ruin something for us when we are ahead of you.

ss 7. that was a joke (the mute) and you were using xbytecode for (fword) sake lmao

Response : Fair enough, i doubt it, can't read your mind though.

ss 8. when we had drama that time virt sent that to scare you guys

Response : So sending an old source, claiming that its new and calling us the biggest skids on earth, funny haha.

ss 9. at the time i was on mobile so i cant even download it lmao

Response : Viva Decompiler, Soon:tm:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780165175298359296/826738721633861712/unknown.png

ss 10. ill say it again arch is legit dog water yeah bro it runs owlhub!11!! so what bro does it run moonsec???

Response : Don't care, we run vynixius, this wasn't about the competition, it was about your dirty methods of slowing someone down, and ive heard we aren't the first victims, more into it below.

was a virt part here, joe removed it so I did too, Virt explains it himself in the other thread.

joe22 CW

Introduction/Our experience with Him.

ALL OF THIS is refering to this meme i made : https://streamable.com/pxw2tu

Starting W Screenshots, ill make this short. theres a lot to discuss about though

ss1: Old drama or not it still happened, joe got ImmuneLion318 into the Alantic and he made lots of styles for him, then he kicks him and uses his styles w-out his perms/creds.

ss5 & 6: Backstabbing scum, goes to ask our devs to leave arch for viva, does dirty stuff for competitions

ss8 & ss9 : Goes flexing to us with his dll yet, he steals stuff from us...

So giving out work, which wasn't even made by him(virt)..

No more joe22

Part 2 in Immunes thread.

Content must be 10-8000 characters long

banan

DeepPain

Wyvern

Threads: 5

Replied

sorry joe, this CW is objectively better

My Discord is xwyvern

https://i.imgur.com/mH521VR.png

Threads: 10

Replied

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Xen80

Xën#1337

vip

Threads: 13

Replied

honestly joe's "CW" was a mess, it honestly seemed like he was purposely trying to making it wordy(as grammarly would say)

Discord:

Xën#1337

Threads: 3

Replied

i don't wanna get too involved but as an arch dev its my responsibility to quote this, he said "we ran moonsec 1st, legit" he said this but can i quote "we(myself and my friend) actually made our own transpiler" so where he claims that arch is tr*sh and d*gsh*t, joe please make half the custom stuff we've made then talk buddy.

also hey deep, luv u bb <3 no homo

Threads: 95

Replied

I Do Not Want To Be Involved Too Much But Most Of Arch Is 100% Made By All The Developers

Tbh Kinda Dumb Considering Joe Called Us Skids When He Made A Exploit Called "Skiddo X" That Was Literally Calamari

Threads: 10

Replied

I'm not a developer for Arch nor Viva but I'm friends & show respect for the developers. Sorry Joe it's time to go.

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

NeonFox

Your real dad

Threads: 12

Replied

well this is too much reading for me. I'm just gonna leave it at ok and i agree joe22 is indeed skid22

use. dark. mode.

Threads: 0

Replied

damn this cw is prob one of the best cws i have ever read, and i didnt even read it :O

i read enough to know then when joe dmed me saying he got owl hub on his imperious transpiler working that ig he just didnt do it himself :C

10/10 cw

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

These screenshots were taken on 6969 camera with the fresh 140p quality 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

Replied

still wont change the fact that skiddo x might become a good exploit

Threads: 39

Replied

AND AGAIN, the re-pasting of the same stuff from the multiple xorenos cw's!!!!!!!!!!! totally something new and worth talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously chr1s, stop

Xorenos

Jimmy "The Carpet" Skovic

Threads: 0

Replied

@Xen80

I wrote that and the style I used was watered down "legal writing", search it up.

Getting an essay to be more wordy is also a writing trick you learn as you write more often.

You are a feedback loop.

chr1srbx

Developer @ Hydrogen

vip

Replied

@65405Bias for Viva go BRRR

Smart (butt) read in discord or on your thread.

Added

The virt part was a counter response for his response.

Not  a paste.

and Joe was never CWed for his actuall skidding and how he backstabs devs.

he pp rided you too much...

banan

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )