Categories > Etc > Software & Hardware >

Nitrosense for Nitro AN515-(54, 53 etc)

Threads: 198

Posted

Hey,

I've found recently people asking about the application that controls your vents, etc. I've forgot about it before totally too because I've had to factory reset my PC bla bla bla, so now I've found out this out and if you have any laptop that is Nitro and has AN515-(54, 53 etc) then this is for you. I'm not sure if it works for other laptops / pcs too but it's always reccomended if you want to cool down your PC manually or even have fun with your vents. It's approved as because the links is from Acer and it's official website. Please be carefull and make sure to launch the "setup.exe" first as other things may break the installation on something may happen with your laptop / pc. So yeah, I think that's all from thread, let's go to links now.

Download

Acer Website

Video

i think that's all. the download link was copied from the "download" button on the acer so no anyrun is needed i think.

bai! 

Random quote here...

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@VoidableMethod wat is dis

Replied

@TERIHAX

NitroSense software allows you to monitor your CPU and GPU temperatures, as well as adjust fan speed and power plan settings. For a complete list of instructions on using NitroSense software, visit the Drivers and Manuals section of the Acer support website to download your product user guide.

So basically it's for cooling your PC and things.

Random quote here...

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

Threads: 29

Replied

uhm im retarded i dont understand what u mean :|

back lol

Replied

@Lxnnyy google is for searching, right? search Nitrosense in there and you will know bruh

Random quote here...

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )