Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

EveryThin9#0254 | Where is he?

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Posted

EveryThin9#0254 is a user which has been exploiting for quite some time now. He has or had left maybe but what happened to EveryThin9?

I knew him since i was working on my project named Faw X an old exploit which I will explane on this post as well!

Me and my Friend (Maniac.cs) has been devloping a exploit named Faw X or Fox X
When we were developing we had someone named EveryThin9, But one day he just was gone. Like his account was deleted but the account was still there for 2 days untill they account left. We had about 70 - 100 Members on the server.

EveryThin9#0254 is gone, Like i check his WRD acc and it is very inactive which means he doesnt use WRD anymore. I check his V3RM and it is inactive as well. I want to find him because I want to ask him questions on what has happend.

We Hate VOID

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@Cyros there could be a possibility that he could have died, or fell into a coma, or maybe he lost his passwords...

Bones

deez nuts

Threads: 10

Replied

Maybe he just quit Exploiting or his Parents took his stuff

Who's Deez?

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

do you know a thing called 'getting a life'

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

@MINISHXP he isnt that old

We Hate VOID

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 67

Replied

My Information about it:
I actually was an admin in one of his servers (Remake Mania), and I don't know what happened to him. He completely deleted Remake Mania's Discord server and I haven't been in contact with him ever since, word from GoldenBLOX (Trial admin in Remake Mania) said that Nothing (the other owner of Remake Mania) quit exploiting and stopped developing overall for Remake Mania. Except GoldenBLOX/Nothing doesn't know what happened to EveryThin9 either, at least if I remember they said they didn't.

What is Remake Mania:
By the way Remake Mania was a Discord Server where they were going to remake exploits and make them for free, like Krnl w/o a key system, or ProtoSmasher for free, and etc.

Information about Remake Mania: 
1. bogie helped with the keyless Krnl

2. Rexi (Owner of Magnius) used to work for Remake Mania, before resigning/quitting Remake Mania because of him being overworked.

3 Broken used to work for Remake Mania aswell, before resigning/quitting Remake Mania because... I forgot, he never specifically said WHY he quit, but he did hate the owners and staff there onwards for some reason.

4. The Head Admin of Remake Mania called "not" or "cwptr" or "Rakey" or "Owner of Acrid" was basically looking at CP. Basically he was sending proof of him looking at CP to "blushes" (An Alantic Admin at the time before it discontinued) and he was also sending it to joe22 (a.k.a owner of Alantic and also known as Xzy), and one day Rakey went and pinged in his server asking for people to spam dm Blushes, and when I went to DM him myself about why Rakey wanted to spam dm him, blushes in his defense showed me that Rakey was sending CP to him w/ proof and then after I asked him about it, he then admitted to it basically and deleted his Discord Server.

EVIDENCE FOR STUFF ABOVE:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770352362798710804/770352974627078194/unknown.png
^ Cat = Rakey | Sekoi = Blushes ^
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770352362798710804/770353966197768232/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625118354042257408/838751963763703878/unknown.png

5. In Acrid's Discord Server, I was a head admin in it at the time aswell, and well one day Rakey set up a webhook where it literally had information that included Discord tokens, IP's etc.

SEMI-EVIDENCE FOR STUFF ABOVE:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770352362798710804/770356909701070878/unknown.png
(I had actual good evidence of this in a GC w/joe22, final, etc but they deleted the GC and now I don't have that evidence anymore.)

6. The Remake Mania Discord Server was deleted around the end of 2019 or beginning of 2020 if I remember correctly, and after that deletion, I haven't heard a WORD from EveryThin9 ever since, it's like he just completely disappeared or died ):

7. Wabz was the Manager of Remake Mania's Discord, I forgot what he did to develop for them, I think it was the DLL or something, I forgot.

8. GoldenBLOX told me that EveryThin9 was apparently going to make "something" but after that he never did and GoldenBLOX never saw him again.

9. Apparently EveryThin9 was accused of putting in token loggers inside of his exploits in Remake Mania, EveryThin9 declined this but there wasn't any evidence of him even putting it in or of him showing that there wasn't, so I'm not sure if he actually did.

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

How long has he been gone for?

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@Moon
From what I've seen, he's been gone since the deletion of Remake Mania, which was around the end of 2019 or beginning of 2020 iirc.
And from that point onwards, I haven't heard a single word from him.

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Darkn

If he's been gone for that long, he's either dead, grounded, got a life, or something else

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@Moon
Probably yeah, I'm hoping it's either that he got a life or is doing something else that he's enjoying, but if he ever comes back to be seen again, he probably quit exploiting for sure. (Or developing as a whole.)

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Darkn

Gotta love it when someone gets a real life

cocotechnology

coco z4 is pog

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

iirc he got exposed for token logging and skidding months ago, last time i saw him, he re-released phobos and we exposed him.

WRD Account For Coco Z

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@cocotechnology
Oh yeah I forgot about that aswell, one of the staff members in Remake Mania was questioning if EveryThin9 put in a token logger of some sort inside one of his exploits, EveryThin9 declined that he put in a token logger inside one of his exploits but he didn't provide any evidence so yeah I'm guessing he did.

TaxiDriver08

JustMarie

Threads: 39

Replied

Maybe he was RATted

JustMarie#0709

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@TaxiDriver08
Maybe he was but he's been gone for so long without a trace.
Like if he was rat'ted he would have at least made a new Discord account and friended his staff members or other friends at least, but he didn't and he's been gone for a long time now.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )