Categories > Etc > Disputes >

[CW] Is TERI actually token logging?

Threads: 3

Posted

Hi this all about the recent drama yesterday about Desire X logging people's tokens now I got this code from this thread : https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/20539/

If you look straight at the code in the thread it will say AutoJoin so it probraly grabs your token to basically auto join

I'm not supporting TERI but just to claim if it or it isn't the token logger and I know i was late before the thread was even created.

Exploits I use : Exe-Ware , Cat-Ware , Script-Ware , Synapse X , Fluxus , Aspect , Omega X

Scripts I developed - Exe-Hub , Cat-Ware Hub , Reaper Hub , Axis Hub (discontinued) , Fear Hub

Threads: 10

Replied

If you looked at the images and read the context it should be pretty simple to determine

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Threads: 0

Replied

Uh you know that CW means community warning? Why are you warning the community about your question?

Threads: 95

Replied

You Do Realize Helios The User Who Wrote The Thread Setup A Webhook And Used On Himself With No Changes To The C# And It Did Grab And Upload The Token To The Webhook Either Way It Was Uploading The Webhook Value To A Server

Threads: 0

Replied

he token logged and there is enough proof against it. there is no coming back

yranxzy

joe22

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/838958299550056513/839142102352396298/unknown.png
/shrug

when the function got hennessey

Threads: 6

Replied

Auto-join isn't even worth putting in an exploit tbf, they're better off just making it open the invite link since something went on with discord and banning auto-joiners, idk much about it.

Haylo/Enty

Threads: 3

Replied

I'm not just good at forums.

Exploits I use : Exe-Ware , Cat-Ware , Script-Ware , Synapse X , Fluxus , Aspect , Omega X

Scripts I developed - Exe-Hub , Cat-Ware Hub , Reaper Hub , Axis Hub (discontinued) , Fear Hub

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )