Categories > Etc > Disputes >

I can explain. (deadlocust)

Threads: 0

Posted

In response to: https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/20720

What I did was horrible. I should never have done it. I don't know what was going through my mind at that point. But thank god deeppain found out. He made me realize what I was doing so I stopped. The messages haxim showed were before I decided to not continue with it.

So I attempted to remove all traces of skidded code from the source I was giving haxim, completely forgetting the message about the getconnections lies. Since I forgot about it, I still sold him th source that did not keep the promise to the message. Deeppain found out...again. Said so and so is still skidded. So I refunded them the money (BEFORE THE CW).

I thought it was over. That this was settled and I wasn't gonna do anything again. But no, Haxim was still not satisfied. And now I wake up to a CW about me.

DeepPain hates me now and Haxim doesn't trust me. I can't blame them, it's the effect of my actions. I don't want more people to think about me this way.

I'm sorry. But I really need to thank deeppain for making me come to my senses. Else worse could happen.

Threads: 2

Replied

cool

Content length must be 10-5000 chars

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Threads: 10

Replied

Yeah no get out of here, you don't just back-stab the people that help you....

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Threads: 95

Replied

I Don't Believe A Lot Of People Would Agree With What You Did But Unlike Some People You Have The Decency To Say Sorry For Your Actions

Replied

@ImmuneLion318 I do not agree with what I did. I should still receive neg rep. I just wanted to say that I know what I have done and realized that it was bad. I tried to end things without needing a CW. And I had thought it was fine for a while until this morning. I wasn't myself during that period of time.

Side note: I decided to change before the CW.

Added

@0x777_ Yeah I know but I'm just saying I'm not going to in the future. The repercussions of what I have cannot be reversed. 

Threads: 34

Replied

so... what did you do exactly?

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

what the hell happened here?

halvik915

Talan2016

Threads: 20

Replied

ok cool                                chars

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901227777741692968/991219346124853278/sJkFFl5.png

we love security breaches

Replied

@MaximusExploit Forgot to add context. This thread is a response to https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/20720.

SnowyWaves

Hentai Connoisseur

vip

Threads: 2

Replied

Scummy but locust is still kewl

simp for immune 

Ch0nky

xChonkster

Threads: 8

Replied

yeah no...

charsssssssss

still writing arch v2

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Haylo

typical loser

Threads: 12

Replied

Honestly, you're not the first and you won't be the last... despite not knowing you but reading the CW, I honestly forgive you; we all make decisions that are stupid without realising.

You accepting you did wrong is why I forgive it, some people just disappear entirely with the money they scammed.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )