Forums > Roblox >

[REL] A Script-ware UI made for Synapse X!

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Threads: 35

Posted

Yes, kinda small release, uh Gooogle/500px kinda wanted me to finish the script-ware ui, I had nothng to do really, so I did.

I'm making tis thread low quality because idk too lazy to make thread design idk lol.

Downloading the UI

if you want to download it and use it a custom synapse UI, you will need to go here 

and extract the app and all of the contents into the location of your synapse folder (like, exactly where the synapse executable is located)

you can now launch "Scriptware UI.exe", and boom, you have the UI ready to use, it also does not have an auto button because scriptware has autoattach forcibly enabled, and if you don't have autoattach enabled on synapse x, go to the settings, and click "Manual Inject".

What are the features?

Gonna be honest, this app has all the normal features a exploit UI SHOULD HAVE. Like all of your normal button, it also has a script catalog that i can update remotely (thats why you see all the cefsharp dlls), I will be adding a script each week if i have time.

Why TF are there so many DLLs???!?!?!

As I already said, these dll's belong to CefSharp, a browser for wpf & winforms that is basicly chromium (ungooglefied chrome browser), and it the scriptware UI requires the dll's for the script-catalog to function. (The script catalog is really a website hosted on repl lmao)

some words from mr.zera:

"Your UI isnt worth protecting no offence"

""The UI can be made in seconds

1. yeah ik i thought compiledcode said it was idit

2. no

ok, yeah, here is the download if anyone will use it lol

download & source | hybrid analysis | any.run

The Tiananmen Square protests, known as the June Fourth Incident in China (Chinese六四事件pinyinliùsì shìjiàn)

MaximusExploit

Maximus

Threads: 33

Replied

Where's the github? Isn't it required for synapse custom uis to be open source and unobfuscsted? Correct me if I'm wrong.

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Replied

@MaximusExploit no, it's not require. example: synsmasher, a paid synapse ui. i know that sx:ui does give some sources but not all of them

The Tiananmen Square protests, known as the June Fourth Incident in China (Chinese六四事件pinyinliùsì shìjiàn)

Shade_0122

Loli Protagonist

Threads: 99

Replied

@MaximusExploit not necessarily, for it to be on the official syn x server

• Unobfuscated 
  • Doesnt have to be open source but it's easier for everyone
  • Vt and stuff 

Other custom uis like syn smasher a Protosmasher remake which looks rlly seggs obviously in some way has to be obfustcated to protect its whitelist and things but in could be wrong, I dont do any white list, black list stuff etc.

But basically if u want more commission for your ui. Obviously best bet is to post in the official server but obviously theres rules to keep users safe.

Added

For a remake this isnt bad tbh, just waiting on zera, but yh obviously some mistakes like thickness, features etc but obviously that would talk time and other resources but for a remake not bad also is this wpf? Script ware is winforms with guna framework.

But overral 7/10

My non skidded siggy

TERIHAX

Coming Back???

Threads: 47

Replied

@MINISHXP i cant download it send link im spamming "download"

Dsc: https://discord.com/users/883050084537860117

I Can Make UIs For Robux Ig

Rep Goal 10 - Thanks for The Rep :O

Zander7473

Casual Femboy Agent

Threads: 32

Replied

@Shade_0122

Script ware doesn't use guna framework, it uses iris's custom framework. Anyway i rate this a solid 4-5/10, since it looks semi accurate (aside from everything else)

jon likes le tites

Moon

Moon

Threads: 240

Replied

Oh boy this is going to be good

Join the Lounge: https://discord.gg/zVnT5DfAMR - Not for Exploiting
M
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
n
Stop using Dark mode

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Replied

@TERIHAXok ill fix it

atlz578

villy

Threads: 40

Replied

what? you literally cant download this

mediocre ui dev

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Replied

@atlz578 /: sorry fixed i hope

atlz578

villy

Threads: 40

Replied

@MINISHXP it says page doesnt exist

mediocre ui dev

Threads: 26

Replied

HOT HOT HOT THATS A INSANE RECREATION

Added

HOT HOT HOT THATS A INSANE RECREATION

quit

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Replied

@atlz578NOW FIXED OMG

Next >>>