Categories > Exploiting > WRD Exploit API >

JJSploit Error

Threads: 2

Posted

An interesting thing happened to me earlier.
I joined a game and decided to use some exploits the game allowed me to move to another server for a minigame. I executed the scrippt while it was still loading and I got kicked. Later I tried it in the main server to see if anything might be wrong but then the first problem appeared. The exploit automatically attached even though I wasn't in a roblox game. The next problem was that I couldn't execute the script.
Coincedence?

shayne

Some Ex-Father

vip

Threads: 13

Replied

Coincedence? Nah, Just open Task manager. Search for Roblox, Nor Type it in. Click "End Task" Should Fix the problem. if not, then No clue mate. Some scripts doesn't let free exploits work, if you get me. I haven't gotten that problem forever. 

Custom Pc Specs: Corsair 4000D, 850W gold, Ryzen 7 3700x, RTX 2070 super (Both OC), Corsair Hydro H100x, 2x8GB 3000 Ram, B550 Pro4, 1TB m.2 and 2x2TB HDD's.

Threads: 5

Replied

If you keep getting kicked bc of "unexpected client behaviour" that probably means your Tash settings are a lil f*cked. I use this to delete the Tash settings letting join games again. It is safe, it's unobfuscated so check if U rlly want.

Download:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880061694422970438/893309220332642365/Roblox_Kick_Fix.exe

Threads: 0

Replied

Hello I have a problem jjsploit with why when I want to attack a game simply crashes or tells me injection failed for a unknow reason then I do not know if someone could help me with this problem, i uninstall the exploit many times and nothing also disable my antivirus and nothing, thank you if someone could help me.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )