Categories > WeAreDevs > Announcements >

Exploit API rewritten again (No more Windows 7 support)

New Reply

2JJ1

CEO of Bugged Code Inc.

admin

Threads: 29

Posted

The Exploit API's main dll has again been completely rewritten on November 10th. The previous version broke, so this was the best decision without wasting too much time. With that, there are two important points you should know.

1. Bugs will be expected as the beginning stages pass, so please be patient while bugs are worked on. Issues are still being discovered. The exploit API as used in JJSploit is currently working perfectly for me, but we're aware that some others are experiencing issues.

2. Support for Windows 7 has been removed. We hope for its return, but there are no promises. It is easy to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 if you'd follow a YouTube tutorial. Your Windows 7 key should work with Windows 10. If you're a kool kid with a TPM in your PC, Windows 11 is the move too.

Besides that, everything else aims to be the same. With improvements in other areas too. 

YTBlog

Threads: 4

Replied

It keep crashing when i try to attach (Not responding)

Threads: 0

Replied

I can say this for a fact.

V6.2.0 I believe or whatever version before it as of October 26 - 28th or whenever before roblox shut down. I can say it was working. I didn't do anything differently. Due to force update I can say that screwed it up. I tried virtual box Windows Vista. It Said I needed Windows 7. I normally just use the JJSploit features given because they're easy to use and  stuff.. JJSploit has to offer.
Now due to roblox shut down. I am faced with a error on roblox since update.. I deleted and reinstalled Roblox..deleted AppData which I don't know why I am faced with Roblox erroring at the start but it runs none the less (Not JJSploit)

My system is
Windows 8.1, 32bit/x64 has plenty of ram has Nividia graphics

I normally just run JJSploit the same way everytime. It maybe something you added or maybe a fix on Roblox side. I started with version JJSploit v5.2.5 and then redownloaded at JJSploit v5.3.4. All them versions worked fine, normally just did the JJSploit updates you give out to maybe v6.2.0 (no installers after 5.3.4) or whatever. I don't run anything differently then normal so I can say its not on my end. I have deleted JJSploit over and over and the bugs still there, deleted AppData. I didnt even try to download JJSploit v6.2.1 from the site till it started erroring. I figured it wasnt me. I didnt even try other programs till now.

All I was doing is deleting the version of JJSploit and installing the newer one so. I started erroring when roblox was back up. I am not sure why Roblox is erroring, if i completely delete it or why JJSploit attach is erroring at start and forcing close. Have you tried reverting back to v6.2.0 or before the time of october 28? in there some time? Might help solve what users are facing,

Moon

Moon

moderator Mention

Threads: 250

Replied

If you use Windows 7, upgrade to Windows 10

Join the Lounge: https://discord.gg/zVnT5DfAMR - Not for Exploiting
#NoMoreMods
M
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
n

Threads: 2

Replied

Okay, I upgraded my windows 7 to Windows 8. Not Windows 8.1. Is the Windows 8 version compatible with the exploit?

Threads: 9

Replied

Thanks for the update

Shade_0122

Loli Protagonist

noticed Mention

Threads: 99

Replied

noticed role when anyways when support for windows 97

My non skidded siggy

ThatPhoenix

i am an icon :evil_face:

Mention

Threads: 40

Replied

windows 7 is unsupported by microsoft themselves so..

Phoenix#8419

Road to 69 rep hehe

hehe funny

simplydev

simply develop

Mention

Threads: 27

Replied

Nice, Jon, finally Windows 7 gets discontinued

simplydev | UI Designer | c2ltcGx5ZGV2ZWxvcA==#1895

i love u papi maximus <3

Rep Goal : 10

MainDab

Main_EX#3595

Mention

Threads: 36

Replied

i wonder when roblox will be discontinued on windows 7

Available on Discord at Main_EX#3595 | Discord ID : 766314130880593932 | My Discord Server / MainDab
Top 10 Poop PositionsBeginners tutorial in making exploits

Rexi

Owner of Misako

patron Mention

Threads: 5

Replied

i think its not the Windows 7 that's the problem, its the DirectX version that the PC's has, check if your PC is DX11 AND above.

Misako SOOOOON
Partly Owning Rainer chr1s is poggers
Rexi#6017 / 604694147709927429

Threads: 4

Replied

@Rexi I have Windows 10 x64, it worked perfectly before this update for not supporting Win. 7. Now when i try to attach it it says Not Responding.  tried troubleshoot compatability with windows 8. still didnt fix the problem. any idea why? (my DX is 12)

MINISHXP

minishxp#9667

Mention

Threads: 35

Replied

idk man but if you have win 10 atleast upgrade to win 8.1 or something since its becoming really outdated and i dont think roblox even runs on windows 7 anymore

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899343529581621291/899833877756014592/twitch.png

Threads: 0

Replied

@krstecd i have the exact same problem T-T

Threads: 1

Replied

jjsploit doesnt work right now idk why, it just says not responding and i cant do anything. My windows defender is off, i tried reinstalling it and nothing works.

Next >>> New Reply

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )