Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Windows Forms vs WPF

atari

atari

Threads: 24

Posted

Hey there, my names Atari - I'm currently working on an exploit called Ballistic and I was wondering whether to use Windows Forms or Windows Presentation Foundation as my UI Framework. It won't be one of those "cmdsploit" or "ytsploit" kind of skidded projects, it'll be a paid executor with our own DLL and much more which I'll be making a thread about in the near future. Would like to know what you all think, thanks.

Lua, C# & HTMLLearning C and C++

Exploits I own: Synapse X & Sirhurt

Projects I own/work on: Fume & Ballistic Softworks

MainDab

Main_EX#3898

Threads: 41

Replied

winforms for some reason just doesn't look as clear as wpf by quality and by rendering, so that's why many exploits now use wpf

however, wpf is harder for beginners and i honestly still kinda suck at it. won't hurt to try tho 

Available on Discord at Main_EX#3898

My Discord Server / MainDab
Top 10 Poop PositionsBeginners tutorial in making exploits

Not a protogen furry

IUSING

Irius

Threads: 7

Replied

Depends on your needs but generally winforms is good. It has much wider support and the system it works with allows for very clean and well structured UIs. With WPF there's much more freedom but on the flipside it also means you're more likely to do things weirdly. Also it's .xaml based so if you're mainly a C# developer you'll have to learn an extra thing.

How are you doing?

atari

atari

Replied

@IUSING Honestly I'm more experienced with WinForms than WPF so I'm happy to stay on that type of UI Framework but hopefully it brings the same audience to it as a WPF UI would, thanks.

kiwidevelopment

kiwixcoke

contentCreator

Threads: 26

Replied

WPF > Winforms

Lots more things you can expierement with in terms of design & capabilities.

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 21

Replied

nOt GONnA LiE iF yOu dOn'T KnOW whAt FrAMEwoRK to USe I dOUbt YoU'LL bE aBLe tO pRoDUCE aN ACtuaL Good PAId eXPLoiT

Aja

Zenexya#2964

Threads: 121

Replied

I smell another paid exploit which will be abandoned because of no purchases

Threads: 5

Replied

I Don't See A Reason For Making It Paid. No Offense - No One Will Buy It. Why Buy This When You Can Buy Synapse?

atari

atari

Replied

@Pigeons True, it will be more of a fun project than actually looking for money. I do agree with you in terms of why people would buy Synapse X as it's pretty much the best exploit out there and you can't really get better than that - I'll probably make it free depending on how good the DLL becomes once I'm ready to release it. Thanks for your opinion.

Added

@MainDab Yes I think WPF is the way to go even though WInForms is much easier. Most WPF exploits out there now are skidded from a UI tutorial on YouTube lmfao

Added

@kiwidevelopment Yeah I like WPF a lot more even though it's harder but I'll have to bear with it, thanks.

Added

@SeizureSalad I'm sorry but what exactly are you trying to say? I was wondering what the public thought in terms of what framework I should use to get an audience, anywayy thanks for your opinion.

Added

@Aja Hopefully that isn't the case.

Threads: 5

Replied

@atari No Problem, Just Once Again No Offense - Not Trying To Be Rude.

Bye :D

Unfairroblox91

Average Tuyu Fan

Threads: 1

Replied

I smell new roblox hax gonna release

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/895548946578030592/959378680763805736/hi_ricecracker.png

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )