Categories > Coding > C++ >

[RES] My Advice

RealNickk

no longer active

vip

Threads: 177

Posted

idk what category this fits best in lmk if it needs to move mods

Hello geniuses, and welcome to me. You're a curious person probably wondering how I went from a nobody to a guy with a high reputation that knows a lot about Roblox.

Let's face it: I'm not special. I know few people and I don't like engaging in friendships. In life, I'm just that one kid who is trying to get through high school so he can move on with life. I don't have many real-life friends, no girlfriend, just good grades. I don't participate in much exploit commmunities, and that's probably why nobody really knows me out of WeAreDevs; I tend to stay away from the toxicity.

How did I become a respected individual? Not sure, I just did my best to help the people around me. Most of this is because I want people to learn if they want to. If they have the will power to actually learn and not take shortcuts, then I'll be glad to help. People started awarding me with reputation for being active and engaging/helping others. I don't encourage pasting, but your definition of pasting might be different.

I started out as a skid. A very toxic one too. My old posts on this forum say a lot about who I was and how much I've matured. Some of them are embarrassing half-answers when I didn't know what was what. I always got angry at people who tried to help me and I never let anyone help. Eventually though, I opened up and let people help.

My journey starts in 2017. I wanted to make a game for Roblox. I was highly interested in it and thought I could make money (long story short it didn't end out well). I used a lot of free models and scripts. I started following tutorials on how to script, but all I got was tutorial hell (yes thats an actual thing). Tutorials won't help very much, unless they actually teach in depth. Lots of tutorials don't teach well: they just teach you how to paste. I finally got up one day and told myself I was going to try to make something from scratch.

My first project was an admin script I believe, and it was for one of the games I made. I wanted to orient it around modules and my god, my code was so bad. It wasn't spaced out, it was so dirty, and there were memory leaks, redundant code snippets, and much more issues. Your first project won't be good.

If I were to give you advice on how to learn, I would say to try staying away from tutorials and try making something from scratch. Most of programming is learning 3 things:

1. Being able to read code. Syntax is important, syntax is important, syntax is important. I have to say this three times because people don't get it. Once you have the syntax down, coding is all about the problem solving. Read a guide on the language's syntax, or analyze other people's code. That's how I learned the syntax.
  2. Having the ability to use Google. If you can't use Google correctly, then you're going to have a rough time programming. There are so much people who ask me for help that is a search away. It's a waste of both of our times.
  3. Problem solving. This is ESSENTIAL to programming. Many people like programming for the mental challenge because it's difficult to organize. A lot of programming is solved by algorithms that you eventually memorize when you use them all the time. A good example of problem solving is like "how can i go through every element in a list," and there is no wrong answer. I could think of three ways to do it: I could do a for loop with pairs, I could use table.foreach, or I could do a for loop with index 1 through the size of the list. There's lots of ways to solve problems, you just need to memorize them and get used to them.

A question I get asked a lot is if books help, and personally I would say yes, but it really depends on how good they teach you in the book. Books like "Practical Malware Analysis" are really good for starting wifh reverse engineering. I read that book and C++ for dummies. Those books are both what I would consider "good resources".

One thing you need to take into consideration is that there's a lot to exploiting. Reverse engineering is not an easy topic to learn, and there aren't much guides. Personally, I learned a LOT off of other sources like Hyperion, Imperious Transpiler, etc (they're outdated for today though and I would look at headhunter). Some advice was given to me from former/current exploit developers. You need to learn a lot about virtual memory, how Windows interacts with code, etc. It's a long journey, and you can't expect yourself to be the best exploit developer within a day, nor a week, not even a month. It takes a lot of dedication, and most of you will quit through it.

Small steps are important. Like I said, don't expect yourself to be making cheats for huge games within the next week. 99% of you will not listen to me and will fail. I can assure you. I started with Cheat Engine and AssaultCube--believe it or not. I learned how to use Cheat Engine with GuidedHacking's tutorials, then I tried making my own trainers, and I got really good at it without needing tutorials. I went through countless blogs, videos, etc. Mainly the concept of pointers were weird for me, but that EVENTUALLY clicks in your head then it's easy.

Competence is important. Like I said, learning how to exploit any game requires a lot of dedication and frustration. If you can't handle that, then you need to man up, you little crybaby, because in real life, that's how it rolls. You can't be lazy and paste because you're not going to learn. 

I'm going to end this off with a few notes to sum up:

1. Be competent and willing to learn. It's the most important thing. You will fail if you don't want to learn.
  2. Ask for help. Use Google first or I'll personally come to your house to knock you out. I know some people won't help but there's a few (like me) who will help if they can see that you're willing to learn.
  3. Find some sources. You can learn a lot from sources. The syntax, general conventions of style, layout, etc. People's code will inspire you, trust me.

I'll probably edit this and add onto it later, but I hope this helps you. If you have any extra advice, lmk either by replying or contacting me on Discord.

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 58

Replied

too many words smh i only read 2 words and can tel you can spek the englad

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/908778288426651739/928478435066642492/siggy_1.png

pepsi

PePsIDeveloper

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

@SeizureSalad

1. Be competent and willing to learn. It's the most important thing. You will fail if you don't want to learn.
  2. Ask for help. Use Google first or I'll personally come to your house to knock you out. I know some people won't help but there's a few (like me) who will help if they can see that you're willing to learn.
  3. Find some sources. You can learn a lot from sources. The syntax, general conventions of style, layout, etc. People's code will inspire you, trust me.
  4. Be competent and willing to learn. It's the most important thing. You will fail if you don't want to learn.
  5. Ask for help. Use Google first or I'll personally come to your house to knock you out. I know some people won't help but there's a few (like me) who will help if they can see that you're willing to learn.
  6. Find some sources. You can learn a lot from sources. The syntax, general conventions of style, layout, etc. People's code will inspire you, trust me.
  7. Be competent and willing to learn. It's the most important thing. You will fail if you don't want to learn.
  8. Ask for help. Use Google first or I'll personally come to your house to knock you out. I know some people won't help but there's a few (like me) who will help if they can see that you're willing to learn.
  9. Find some sources. You can learn a lot from sources. The syntax, general conventions of style, layout, etc. People's code will inspire you, trust me.
  10. Be competent and willing to learn. It's the most important thing. You will fail if you don't want to learn.
  11. Ask for help. Use Google first or I'll personally come to your house to knock you out. I know some people won't help but there's a few (like me) who will help if they can see that you're willing to learn.
  12. Find some sources. You can learn a lot from sources. The syntax, general conventions of style, layout, etc. People's code will inspire you, trust me.
  13. Be competent and willing to learn. It's the most important thing. You will fail if you don't want to learn.
  14. Ask for help. Use Google first or I'll personally come to your house to knock you out. I know some people won't help but there's a few (like me) who will help if they can see that you're willing to learn.
  15. Find some sources. You can learn a lot from sources. The syntax, general conventions of style, layout, etc. People's code will inspire you, trust me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661621789591470090/1013919752294498314/Untitled_1366_768_px_1546_202_px_2.gif

Threads: 7

Replied

thank you for these wise words hexor

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/667892655036039169.png

Exploits I own: SynX

Threads: 0

Replied

Thanks for the advice. Quite often I notice at work how important it is for each of us to feel each other's support and work in harmony, in a team. At https://samploon.com/free-essays/community-service/ I recently read very useful information about community service, its features and benefits.

Delta

dogs >

patron

Threads: 48

Replied

Thank you so much for this advice even though ill probably never fully read it 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/923600027857846292.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1007601850402480158/1013226913742995527/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1011562884528082975/1013547572310319104/unknown.png

ThatPhoenix

Dopemine Addict

Threads: 63

Replied

vouch i used this guide and i made a fly cheat in real life

I have left WRD,

I'm always available at Astronemi#8419

(yes that's my new username)

Kura

kuraise

Threads: 3

Replied

tl;dr: Take everything by small steps, just like your body, if you skip a step it's most likely to revert you back a couple, your body will need support from others to keep it's own balance and the loop repeats, you will help others heal and others will heal.

Well explained Nickk.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/877610317037858846/975469974405673041/Signature.png

Threads: 75

Replied

I can be your girlfriend Uwu

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1013939973671624917/1027279180192292944/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/996322272547704845/1016492646820233246/standard.gif

RealNickk

no longer active

vip

Threads: 177

Replied

@Hiroku no thanks

Threads: 9

Replied

@Delta I read the first three lines then skimmed to the end

novaline ontop

Executors I own: Synapse X, Asshurt/Sirhurt, Scriptware, Novaline

Threads: 58

Replied

@ThatPhoenix release when?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/917442718643413082/1043470352795312148/doofus.png

yranxzy

yranxzy

vip

Threads: 112

Replied

balls r itchy

"tyronius the thiryth" is my hoe.

ThatPhoenix

Dopemine Addict

Threads: 63

Replied

@crazy_cat