Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

How does VIP work?

Huddy

Domain Expansion

vip

Threads: 18

Posted

Ok so I have a question I read that if you stop like paying it turns into VIP so like is Prem like the Elite of V3rmillion but monthly and VIP is like the VIP of V3rmillion but its for life like v3rmillion or does it go away?

Added

@_realnickk Well I have VIP on there but like is VIP on here almost the same I know Perm is monthly but is weardevs VIP for life thats what I dont understand?

Added

@_realnickk So I can give someone a 15 dollar gift card and they would buy it on my account then I cancel it and I get VIp for life?

Discord Contact : showerhuddy

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

do you is are the bad england this post gave me stroke

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

Huddy

Domain Expansion

vip

Threads: 18

Replied

@SeizureSalad Thank you

Added

@_realnickk Good point

Discord Contact : showerhuddy

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 67

Replied

If you stop paying while you have a Premium subscription on WeAreDevs, you will have Premium until the expiration date, then you will have a permanent VIP after it expires.

With VIP, you will still have the majority of Premium features except a little bit lowered down, such as +2 or -2 rep turning into +1 or -1 rep. Other examples such as instead of having a purple name you get a green name, and etc.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )