Categories > Etc > Disputes >

Proof that I stopped skidding

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Threads: 27

Posted

Okay so you guys know that some aspects of Nexula's older version were skidded, and I have promised that Nexula V2 will not be skidded.
Here is proof:

This is the current code of Nexula V2. No aspect of it is skidded, and I have wrote it myself (it aint much but atleast i wrote it myself):
https://screenrec.com/share/rlUFhWHZbk

I have developers for the things I cannot do:
https://screenrec.com/share/V5RHSZUdOy
https://screenrec.com/share/wujeVRf9aZ

In this way, I am not at ALL skidding anymore. All code written by the other developers will be checked for skidding, so that won't be an issue either
You can stop calling me a skid now
Now I know I will probably get de-repped for posting this, as you guys won't believe me, because some known people are still saying I'm a skid. Well, once I release V2, I am willing to send the source to a select few trusted people who still think im a skid.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you have a nice day (:
Oh and I'll delete that other account I made for V2 later, it's useless (however do you delete accounts anyway?)
-Emiray

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Threads: 54

Replied

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853622467021242408/1013167678044774502/unknown.png

... aha

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Threads: 0

Replied

@SirWeeb  not really skidding but bad code

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

@SirWeeb oh yeah a few months ago u and atari taught me to use using (var wc = new WebClient()) {} instead of WebClient wc = new WebClient();

credit to u guys

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

@SirWeeb

... I hate one-line code

we are dead

Replied

@stupidddd that's not what I meant, it's really bad code lol.

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

@ishanjitalt this is coming from a worse skid than me. and its not bad code

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Replied

@ishanjitalt alting is not allowed on the forums

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

@SirWeeb in what ways?
for the system.diagnostics.process.start, i just fixed that (nam3 told me to, ty nam3)
and sorry im not the best c# coder in the world, i am trying to get better

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@stupidddd

No offense, it really is bad code. For instance, there is an empty if statement that defaults to an else. I believe you can just use "!=" instead of "==" in the if statement instead of leaving it empty. "!=" basically means not, so to apply that to your code it would mean if LatestVersion is not 2.0 then show the messagebox. I also find one-line code extremely annoying and hard to read, it just really doesn't make sense. And I don't think it really matters how you create your WebClients, just make sure to dispose them afterwards.

Also, your System.Diagnostics.Process.Start code is fine, there are other ways to do that but I don't really see a problem there. Then again, I don't code in C# as much as I used to so I could be wrong about this.

I could say more, but I don't want to spoonfeed you and tell you how to fix your code, you need to learn that yourself.

If you really want help, just DM me and I'll show you (without spoonfeeding) how to improve on your code.

we are dead

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

@Alternate Oh lol, the if statement wont be empty forever. everything, for example the monaco and stuff, will load inside that if statement. 

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@stupidddd

Ah alright. I assume then you are using that if statement to check version and initialize everything then?

Also, you used the webclient wrong imo. It would work better if on every update you created a variable that has the version of that release, then compare the version to the webclient, like this:

string CurrentVersion = "1.9.0";
string LatestVersion = webClient.DownloadString("Pastebin/Github Raw Link Here")

if (CurrentVersion == LatestVersion)
{
    // Initialize Code Here
}
else
{
    MessageBox.Show("Nexula is outdated. Redirecting to download...", "Nexula Exploit", MessageBoxButtons.Ok, MessageBoxIcon.Warning);
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("Nexula Link Here");
    Application.Exit();
}

I only improved the version checker and your MessageBox, I'm not trying to rewrite your code lol.

Also I edited that in the WeAreDevs code inserter, so I didn't have IntelliSense therefore the MessageBox configuration might be slightly wrong.

Frick I spoonfed...

we are dead

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@stupidddd

How did you reply so fast? Also, look at the reply again. I added some stuff.

we are dead

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Replied

@Alternate Can I use what you added and do you want credit?

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )