Categories > Exploiting > Marketplace >

CHEAP DISCORD NITRO | YOUTUBE PREMIUM | DISNEY+ | SPOTIFY | CRUNCHYROLL | %100 LEGAL

Threads: 1

Posted

https://i.imgur.com/zm1BZ0Q.png

100% Legal & without logining your account.

Cheap Discord Nitro, Spotify, YT Premium and Disney + Service.

Based on localized currency offered by those platform's itself.

To get more info join my server!

Telegram: @GhostyEmre
Discord: Emres#0661

https://discord.gg/eacenter

Added

@_realnickk

well basically you could just google it by searching "discord, yt premium, Disney + and Spotify localized prices" and you'll see that some countries have cheaper localized prices and I am offering that. I will make you pay with those cheaper currencies. 

Secondly, about the position of the percentage symbol, my mother language is not English and in my country, we use that symbol as I wrote in my post. and to be honest it is a bit weird that it is one of your criteria to trust someone.

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

mind explaining how this is legit when youre making literally like no profit from this? lol

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

aeon

Owner of Voyager

vip

Threads: 28

Replied

This can 100% at least get you banned from Discord. I remember seeing it from a tech youtubers video a while back. Don't buy this, even if you don't get banned immedietly, they can scam you, or if they use paypal charge back, or you can get banned later.

TL;DR If you buy this you are stupid.

blueless

Failed to fetch.

vip

Threads: 41

Replied

Discord nitro is cheap lol

Failed to fetch.

mrk0

mark

Threads: 5

Replied

percent 100 legal and safe 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995070188628221952/1022545309529808996/mrk0banner5.png

Replied

@Murz
Well, for example discord nitro yearly with turkish locazed prices is around €12, are you sure that i am making 0 profit. I think you didnt understand the main idea behind of it, i am not selling the main prices. I know a method to get those platform's with different localized prices.

Added

@aeon
I have been offering this method since 3 months and none of my customers got banned so far. Those localized prices offered by those platform's itself, for example due to currency loses turkish prices are so cheap nowadays so my main offer is to get premium  with this cheaper currencies.you can check discord's localized prices on his official website, and compare this prices with the orginal prices you'll see that those are a lot cheaper.

Threads: 71

Replied

ah yes, new account, zero rep, 4 posts, 1 thread, CHEAP DISCORD NITRO %%100 LEGAL

i use arch btw

Threads: 23

Replied

sounds so legit from a guy that has 0 rep 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

Replied

@Whoman Puhahah what a logic, i dont have any repuptation on this forum doesnt mean that i am not actively selling those offers since 3 months on other forums. I have atleast 200+ vouches from different forum sites that's why i've posted my discord server to people check my vouches. I've recently dicovered this forum, and yes eventually you have to start selling from somewhere. 

Threads: 71

Replied

@AccountCenter

sure buddy LMAO

i use arch btw

Threads: 32

Replied

@AccountCenter Name a forum and send your profile then

Replied

@kyron

I sent it in a private message since I am not sure if sharing other forum sites is publicly allowed.

Threads: 5

Replied

vouch he did even help me with my wallet lol

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )