Catsun

()

Reputation: 0 [rate]

Joined: Aug, 2022

Last online:

Profile Picture

Activity Feed


Replied to thread: [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?


@GoudaGuy Now execution works, thanks :)

Replied to thread: [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?


@AlternateD can someone actually explain who skidster is

Replied to thread: [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?


@GoudaGuy Thanks I'll try it later

Replied to thread: [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?


@GoudaGuy Thing is that only happens with PC, in mobile those checks do not exist so there's no need to bypass them luckily which makes it a lot easier to make an exploit, one thing i did think about is the spawn mutation could have affected mobile too but I'm not 100% sure and i really doubt it.

Replied to thread: [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?


@Entity I'm very sure that's where the problem is but the address is correct, the function pointer is correct, i have also tried to use pcall instead but it still crashed, newthread is not the problem since it works just fine.

 

Pretty clueless on what to try anymore

Replied to thread: [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?


@Entity I doubt it but I'll see if there's anything wrong with it, thanks

 

 

Edit: Doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with it, address is correct, function pointer is correct, no crashes occur when calling it. Probably not the issue unless i didn't test it correctly 

Replied to thread: [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?


@icedmilke222 That's what i am doing, i can even show you my function pointer ( since that's what I use for mobile ), i also got it with the string "bytecode version mismatch"

 

I actually did a test yesterday night and i found out it crashes when spawn gets called or pcall gets called 

 

Edit: my spawn address isn't wrong since i just checked in IDA 

 

 

 

 

Created a new thread: [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?


Hey so basically i compiled my script to bytecode using Roblox's luau compiler from their GitHub then called luau_load on it and afterwards i spawned the thread using Roblox's spawn function but it crashes and i can't figure out why

 

extra notes: This is being done for Roblox android so it's 100% Sure it's not because of any checks or issues with the Luau VM

 

Edit: Thanks to GoudaGuy it's solved, results i didn't add Opcode Encryption

 

void Execute(std::uintptr_t State, std::string Script)
	{
		using namespace RBX::API::Funcs;
		
		std::uintptr_t nState = rlua_newthread(State);
		auto bc = Luau::compile(Script);

	    luau_load(nState, "=funniExplot", bc.c_str(), bc.size(), 0);
	    r_spawn(nState);
	}