* Disable your anti-virus/firewall if you can't download! Due to the nature of exploits(Obfuscation, game manipulation, etc), they're falsely marked as viruses/malware.
* In some browsers like Google Chrome, there is a "Safe Browsing" setting that blocks certain downloads.
* Most DLL exploits get patched every week, so you may want to check the site often for updates and unpatches.
* DLL exploits require a dll injector.
* Having issues injecting your dll? Try installing Visual Redistributable.
* WeAreDevs does not develop for operating systems other than Windows.
* Most software found on WeAreDevs.net will work fine on both 32bit and 64bit operating systems(Windows 7+).
* See "Unsecure Connection" error? A firewall, your ISP, or your modem/router is blocking the download.
Disclaimer: Not every piece of software found on WeAreDevs.net is created by us. If you're the creator of something found on WeAreDevs, and would like it taken down, please email us at email@example.com.
Note: An old update date does NOT mean that the software is not working. Some software have auto-updaters. The date above only represents the last time it's information was updated on our server.