* Disable your anti-virus/firewall if you can't download! Due to the nature of exploits(Obfuscation, game manipulation, etc), they're falsely marked as viruses/malware. This tool will reliably prevent Windows Defender from automatically turning itself back on.
* In some browsers like Google Chrome, there is a "Safe Browsing" setting that blocks certain downloads.
* Most exploits break every week. Come back to this website site often for updates and fixes.
* Use a VPN if an exploit is failing to connect to the internet for assets or updates.
* Having issues injecting your DLL(I.e. attaching exploit)? Try installing Visual Redistributable.
* DLL-only exploits require a DLL injector.
* WeAreDevs currently only offers content for Windows PCs.
* Most software found on WeAreDevs.net will work fine on both 32bit and 64bit operating systems(Windows 7+).
* See "Unsecure Connection" error? A firewall, your ISP, or your modem/router is blocking the download. A VPN may solve this.
* Need more help? Search or ask on the forum.
Disclaimer: Not every piece of software found on WeAreDevs.net is created by us. If you're the creator of something found on WeAreDevs, and would like it taken down, please email us at email@example.com.
Note: An old update date does NOT mean that the software is not working. Some software have auto-updaters. The date above only represents the last time it's information was updated on our server.