Categories > Coding > C++ >

What tutorials on Windows.H and TLHELP32.h

Threads: 72

Posted

so was watching guide hacking cpp trainer external #2 and saw those to library's which im not familiar with so first can you tell me what they do if you want also dont gimme some bull crap "AdVAnCed ExPlAnaTioN" sorry gotta a lil harsh there but please it wont help if i dont even understand what your saying or just send me a link to an explanation(NO MICROSOFT DOCS PLZ there stuff makes brain hurt).

If im gonna skid rake id rather know what i am skidding so I can build on it then just have to skid another persons code . Great coder rake is but not the best teacher lol.

ALSO WTF IS A HANDLE PLEASE.

make me smarter plz so i can be happy and so we can eliminate the Skidrona virus. 

:)

also failed to use proper grammer in my thread title like always :)

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

1. Microsoft docs are actually amazing

2. You need "advanced" explanations to actually be able to understand how they work

3. Stop skidding and make your own things

4. "so we can eleminate the Skidrona virus" looks like you are infected with that virus ngl

Your best friend is google (or whatever search engine you use, google is the best its a fact), so use it. Also, don't be stuck in watching youtube videos over and over, it's bad for you and it slows you down, this is called the "tutorial hell".

other than that i know almost nothing about windows.h and i don't even know what tlhelp32.h is so i'm not able to help you.

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Replied

@Wabz Some of the reasons make me think some things flew over your head. Advanced explanations are never required because advanced things come from basic things basic explanations of things are much better and help beginners able . Also you say stop skidding and make your own things I kinda need to learn first if you didn't notice.  

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

@ZaphireHacks okay ill respond to what you said

"Advanced explanations are never required": not true, you need advanced explanations to actually understand what you are doing, if you use variables but you dont know what they are you might think that variable names are very limited (like for example thinking car is the only variable name you can use), yes i saw people thinking like that before.

"advanced things come from basic things": not true, basic things come from advanced things

"basic explanations of things are much better and help beginners": idk what to say, you are right on that one but the conclusion that you come to after thinking about this is simply wrong

"Also you say stop skidding and make your own things I kinda need to learn first": skidding has nothing to do with learning. you dont learn by copy pasting code or idk, updating axon. you learn by actually following some kind of learning process (course, book, etc). I never learned from skidding personally. Btw i'm not saying i never skidded things, i'm just saying that if i skidded some things, i never learned from them. Learning from copy pasting is very stupid and it does not work well.

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Replied

@Wabz I can agree with u for the advanced part however I didn't mean I learn by skidding which I kinda do actually I like to copy paste the code and dissect it and remake it with a different method.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )