Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Namedata is a bad person BAN HIM PLEASE

Threads: 2

Posted

So I am in a server on Discord called AllahWare it's by ae#0001 and namedata was a admin in the server, some people from Kasper's Tortilla Factory (I believe, not 100% sure) nuked the AllahWare Buyers server, and now they just nuked the main server. namedata has done this to several people, he even token logged Complex#0069, another admin in AllahWare. 

If you see namedata in a server your in, tell an admin to ban him and everyone block him too (Don't tell admins that but if u read this blocck him)
Proof 1

Proof 2: Token logged

If anyone has  v3rm posting access, please post it on v3rm and send link in comments

Kaspers

AsuKaspers

Threads: 0

Replied

well my server is not involved into the nuking of allahware or even am i also about the nuke they made it for make it die and thats all but it seems that it didnt work , well i dont work in there anymore so i kinda dont care

Im Fart

Replied

@Kaspers Hey Kasper, I know you do not work for AllahWare anymore, but I just wanted to spread this out at the moment

typicalwashere

typicalwasnothere

Replied

I used to work at AllahWare (I was a manager). Ae banned me tho for exposing that he's 11 years old. Anyways I'm happy allahware was nuked. It was a hub that didn't even release and the server was made around 3 months ago. 3 months to make a GUI? Sad. 

Replied

@typicalwashere IKR all thats available is the kahoot bomber, which ae doesnt host 24/7 bc he "cant" 

Kaspers

AsuKaspers

Replied

@typicalwashere well you know that it was bad and stuff but not necesary to get all his full info like name school and stuff also why mad over a gui?

Im Fart

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )