Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Do Not Be Afraid, Roblox Exploiting Lives On

Threads: 29

Posted

Lots of you folks being paranoid about the new Roblox Anti-Cheat. I understand the level of paranoia but please, calm down.

With the new Roblox anti-cheat, this won't hurt the exploiting community but will attract more people who wants to dabble in some sort of challenge to bypass it.

However, I'm having some slight concerns about it being usermode or kernel based anti-cheat. (Can someone please clarify me about this, thanks!)

One of the most important features on anti-cheats is the safety of user's PC after installing it. Some major companies verified that their anti-cheat is "safe to use" but this is can be proven otherwise. Last August, Genshin Impact, which uses kernel-based anti-cheat have been abused by ransomwares. Thus, this opens an idea of kernel-based anti-cheat as an attack vector.

Still, be very vigilant about what programs do you use and use some common sense while using the computer.

TL;DR - Roblox exploits are here to stay.

[ πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ— - πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ— ]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785350763513118730/1069965108861739148/Editor_3_.gif

πŸ₯° π’œπ“π’Ύπ’Έπ‘’ πŸ’ž

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

Lots of you fowks being pawanoid about the new Robwox Anti-Cheat. I undewstand the wevew of pawanoia but pwease, cawm down.

With the new Robwox anti-cheat, this won't huwt the expwoiting community but wiww attwact mowe peopwe who wants to dabbwe in some sowt of chawwenge to bypass it.

Howevew, I'm having some swight concewns about it being usewmode ow kewnew based anti-cheat. (Can someone pwease cwawify me about this, thanks!)

One of the most impowtant featuwes on anti-cheats is the safety of usew's PC aftew instawwing it. Some majow companies vewified that theiw anti-cheat is "safe to use" but this is can be pwoven othewwise. Last August, Genshin Impact, which uses kewnew-based anti-cheat have been abused by wansomwawes. Thus, this opens an idea of kewnew-based anti-cheat as an attack vectow.

Stiww, be vewy vigiwant about what pwogwams do you use and use some common sense whiwe using the computew.

TL;DR - Robwox expwoits awe hewe to stay.

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

aeon

Owner of Voyager

vip

Threads: 28

Replied

Cool, I do wonder how they have been abused? how have people abused the kernel based anticheat?

Threads: 29

Replied

[ πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ— - πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ— ]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785350763513118730/1069965108861739148/Editor_3_.gif

πŸ₯° π’œπ“π’Ύπ’Έπ‘’ πŸ’ž

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )