Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

JJsploit not attaching

Threads: 2

Posted

When attempting to inject jjsploit into the game (I am currently trying to use it in the game "Bitcoin Miner [BETA]"), the file "finj5.exe" briefly opens, and then closes itself. I tried deleting "finj5.exe" and have the program re-download it, but it did not fix the issue.

I tried making an exception for the whole jjsploit folder in my antivirus, but it still does not work.

Threads: 0

Replied

Same problem. 

Replied

Are you looking to date someone but don't know anybody around? Don't worry I got you. These are the 5 dating apps that I have tried and found the right date for the night. These have good quality and quantity of people.

Threads: 1

Replied

its the same problem for everyone, my friend has it to and it stopped working for me after the roblox update so jjs devs will have to fix this

Replied

When I try to attach JJ, it always says "JJSploit did not find Roblox. Make sure a game is opened!". But the problem is I already opened my game. And yeah I launched it from website version.

Replied

The Roblox community debates whether JJSploit is a virus or not. Advertisement. papa's games

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )