Coco Z is an exploit made by N4ri, MC, and Wabz. With good execution, beautiful design, and a myriad of features, Coco Z has just what you need to get into exploiting.
Get going in just a few seconds!
- Make a folder called "Coco Z"
- Go to your AntiVirus (If you didn't install any Third Party or your computer didn't come with one, it's most likely
- Go to Virus & Threat Protection
- Under "Virus & Threat Protection Settings", press "Manage Settings"
- Scroll down untill you find "Exclusions" and press "Add or Remove Exclusions"
- Press "Add an Exclusion", Choose "Folder"
- Choose the Coco Z folder you've made
- Then go back to "Virus & Threat Protection Settings", and turn off "Real-Time Protection"
- Download Coco Z
- Extract with a decompresser like 7zip or Winrar to your Coco Z folder Open Coco Z
- Open Coco Z
- At the Key System, Press "Get Key"
- You'll be sent to a Linkvertise link
- Press "Free Access with Ads"
- Then Press "Discover Interesting Articles"
- Press the "X" and wait till you can press it
- Press Continue
- Copy the Key in the Key System Page
- Paste it into Coco Z
Who Developed Coco Z?
The main devs are MC, N4ri, and Wabz, who are well known in the WeAreDevs forum community.
Why do you have a Key System?
Keeping Coco Z requires your support to stay cover important costs. We've gone this route of displaying advertisements. The Key System is easy to complete and only takes 15-20s
I have an issue, who do i ask?
We have a support team on our Discord server. You can find it by pressing the "Discord" button on Coco Z.
How can I trust that this is not a virus?
Just ask us, thought we won't give you Coco Z source (since we have proprietary dll pipes and key system), we will show you Coco Z's loading code.
But people told me that Coco Z is a virus. How can I be sure it isn't?
Coco Z has been Reversed Engineered many times, no one has reported any malicious code, and anyone who says that Coco Z is a virus doesn't have any evidence to prove it.