Categories > Coding > PHP >

PHP keys/Key systems are gay

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Posted

Key systems are haunted, and they suck and are a pain to be made and it is also so annoying to manually change keys if you are doing the Pastebin GetKey method. Mainly PHP Keys are gay, because they take hours to make (for me), and I think that every exploit would be better without key systems. (Unless it's Synaspe X, They need the key system so they can get paid)

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Threads: 24

Replied

Well, key systems generate some profit :/ Key systems that make you go through 3 ad links (like proxo) are hell. 

Just make a simple plain page with a function to generate a new password every min. Not that hard 

Exploits I made: Weirderschnitzel and Protox

Exploits I own: SynX-Calmari-Sentinel

Hectique

Hectique

Replied

@ProtoxOffical Yeah, Generated keys are awesome but they take super long to make

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Threads: 34

Replied

I made this key system creator a while ago. I didn't work on it much, so there is a lot to improve. It mostly works. You could use it until you make your better personal generator.

The crappy documentation is at the bottom lol. If you have any experience with REST network APIs, it should make sense.

To make money using it, have your exploit lead to a Linkvertise page with advertisements. Then when the Linkvertise is finished, have it lead to the key generator.

Hectique

Hectique

Replied

@Xero Cool! I'll try it! Is it free?

Replied

It's free, but there is one banner advertisement.

Hectique

Hectique

Replied

@Xero Oh.

Replied

@Hectique I'm not sure what you expected for a free fully managed solution. The advertisement doesn't disrupt the user experience if that's what you're disappointed about.

Hectique

Hectique

Replied

@2I am not disapointed I just didn't know.... At least it's better than proxo key system lolz

Threads: 2

Replied

You can bypass them with universal bypass browser addon

Exploits i made: Kweeuu 🔰

Exploits i own: Kweeuu and Synapse ❌

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )