Categories > Coding > Javascript >

Javascript and C# almost the same??

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Posted

Here is a screenshot of me writing some javascript, I am currently learning it and I am kind of a newbie... And I noticed something...

JavaScript Screenshot

Although all those strings and if statements, and all those print functions are almost all the same for all languages, It is SIGNIFICANTLY CLOSE to C#'s way of sending functions and arguements. If you disagree, just take a close look at the screenshot.

This makes C# and Javascript almost the same.

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Threads: 72

Replied

eehh i guess usually thats because your showing basic code almost all launguages will look similar when showing basic code but usually the difference between the basics of coding laungauge is when if the programming laungauge is strongly typed or weakly-typed and static and dynamic.  That where is you can see the difference so i dont really see javascript being similar to c# because with java script you dont need to write return types and variable types then javascript variables are defined at runtime since its dynamic and weakly typed where as c# you have to define the return type and the variable types then you have to explicitly convert stuff unlike in javascript.

GL with java script btw even tho its like the easiet launguage in the world lol so i doubt u need luck but yeah

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

TeekTacker

(apparently) YNW Melly

Threads: 111

Replied

It's basic like, most languages do print(); to print

Proud owner of Artemis

I quit exploiting

I might buy Premium soon!

Threads: 72

Replied

@TeekTacker yep i could of said that instead of that large post lol

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

AIpha

alpha

Threads: 23

Replied

Yes and no? Once you get more advanced into Javascript you notice that yes there are some similarities but then again they are no where close to being almost the same. If anything Java and C# are almost the same.

Was on WRD front page

Programs I own - Synapse X, Protosmasher, Sirhurt, Sweat Heart of Sigma Chi, Scriptware V2

Languages I know - C#,JS,Lua,VB.net
Learning - Python, C

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

They are not really the same. Because NodeJS is used a lot for dynamic websites (server-rendered websites), it has way more async features than C#. Async is basically that you don't have to wait until something is done to do something else. Otherwise it is true that syntax is almost the same but that is the case with a lot of other programming languages too.

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )