A new stat wrd api

Threads: 12

Posted

Can the WeAreDevs team make a api that gives stats about the websites like

1. How many people are signed up

2. Peoples profile activites live

3. Forum uploads live

4. etc

The api can kind of be like the Youtube API. I want it because I want to make a program (or website) where people can view how many people are signed up for the website and how profile live updates (It is kind of like SocialBlade but for WeAreDevs)

I know this sounds useless to most people but this would be a really good thing to know while tracking live forum threads and live sign ups for other purposes! 

Side Note: If you guys do it then can yall call it "WRDSTAT.dll" or something like that lmao

no lol

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

It's super simple to check how many people are signed up and how many uploads there are. For the others idk how to check.

However, it would be cool to have an API for that but tbh what would be the point of it? Making less people go on WRD? I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe just make it on WRD but not an API as it would probably make less people visit the website.

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Threads: 12

Replied

The api doesnt discourage people to not go on wearedevs it is for people wanting to maybe check their statistics and other stuff about wearedevs. I wan to make a application just like SocialBlade lmao. Also there isnt any way to check how many people are signed up on the website and other types of data. Only developers of the website have a way to check that :/

no lol

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

Also, why would you name it WRDSTAT.dll?

Just do a simple REST API like everyone does.

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )