Forums > cpp >

Help in making an exploit for Mac totally by scratch.

Threads: 4

Posted

Hello, I have seen many posts about windows exploiting but I have yet to see a post about how to guide you through mac exploiting. Some pioneers in this area are Marie, Matchport, and ShowerHead. I am not sure how to make it completely from scratch though. I am new to the roblox exploiting community but come from a computer science background of assembally language, and C. I also know swift. So, I would be greatful if somebody could provide me a short guide, with just enough information for me to google the rest and find it out. My vision is to create a library to put inside Xcode so I can provide an API to hopefully make mac exploiting more widespread. If anybody had some knowlage in this area please reply to the thread. I only know sort of how to make it, by disassemballing roblox studio in Ghidra, but I don't really know where to go from there.

ZaphireHacks

Exploit Dev

Threads: 62

Replied

Well luckily Mac isn't a completely different device it has ram,cpu just like any other pc. Basically the same drill tbh you just find the memory addresses then modify them.

Discord Accounts : Lunar#6284,ZaphireAlt#7417,Necrotic#1254

Exploits I use: Synapse,JJsploit,Coco Z

I am C# Dev and learning CPP right now get close to be able to make my own basic trainers soon 

OpenGamerTips

Literal Computer Nerd.

Threads: 103

Replied

a lot of memory calling from objective-c is probably gonna be needed

i'd probably use stack overflow for help in that bc idk how

| BaconDevs Founder | C# and Lua Developer |

| 3 years of experience in programming |

| My GitHub | Contact |

ThatPhoenix

Bad guy

Threads: 34

Replied

Well...

Mac is a unknown zone of memory modification.

MacOS isn't like Windows, it behaves differently and Roblox is a bit snippy if you find a way to bypass their anti exploit on mac.

Phoenix#8419