Categories > Coding > C++ >

Help in making an exploit for Mac totally by scratch.

Threads: 4

Posted

Hello, I have seen many posts about windows exploiting but I have yet to see a post about how to guide you through mac exploiting. Some pioneers in this area are Marie, Matchport, and ShowerHead. I am not sure how to make it completely from scratch though. I am new to the roblox exploiting community but come from a computer science background of assembally language, and C. I also know swift. So, I would be greatful if somebody could provide me a short guide, with just enough information for me to google the rest and find it out. My vision is to create a library to put inside Xcode so I can provide an API to hopefully make mac exploiting more widespread. If anybody had some knowlage in this area please reply to the thread. I only know sort of how to make it, by disassemballing roblox studio in Ghidra, but I don't really know where to go from there.

Threads: 72

Replied

Well luckily Mac isn't a completely different device it has ram,cpu just like any other pc. Basically the same drill tbh you just find the memory addresses then modify them.

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )