Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

I have problem all exploits executors

Threads: 4

Posted

ı want start with alternative executor krnl it is opening but stop working windows is try to work it but not succesful so  windows close the program because  it cant solve the problem  , only krnl opening and working other exploits executor answer like krnl they are opening but windows  is close the executors due it cant solve the problem what is,  how can I use executors with no problem ? anyone else have my problem like? 

๖ērคt 𝟘

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Is your antivirus disabled?

Threads: 4

Replied

I delete all anti-virus programs  there is no anti-virus programs in my pc I think the problem is my pc windows 8.1 pro, I read something and it says me krnl only working windows 10 so krnl never work on my pc. alrigth why jjsploit is not attaching to? , also sir krnl is give me error this code  file:///C:/Users/INFO/Pictures/Screenshots/screenshoot.IMG.png , this error I live. the other executors also they are  stop working like krnl. JJsploit l error attach button frozen never doing attach , thats all what I want tell to you sir! I hope you are having a nice day , good luck with

Added

sir can you give me , how to use dll.injector  forum link ?

๖ērคt 𝟘

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )