Categories > Coding > Lua >

How can I do an Exploit with Full Lua ??

Threads: 7

Posted

How can I put my Full Lua Exploit so that at least I run GUI'S ??

Wheat

Bread

Threads: 13

Replied

You could skid of axon code but, that's impossible because you probably don't know how to update a exploits source code 

Replied

And if you know how to update the source ??, I have also been searching for a long time the source of the axon code, since I knew it was released, but it has been impossible to find it, what do you think if we exploit both? ?

Threads: 0

Replied

get ida and open robloxplayerbeta then search for the strings (execution) and change them from the c++ and you can find axon from vermillion :v

Replied

like I need a person who wants to make an agreement with me to do an OP exploit, and if any of you want to make equipment with me, then write to my email to start the project

estudioenelclass@gmail.com

Threads: 2

Replied

Hey, I can make you a exploit, not full lua but limited lua and lua c with commands

I have the source code for axon and it has eveyrthing you just have to update it because it is patched

I can make you really good exploit designs and i can help you out if you want.

my discord is Hecxtor#2741

Threads: 202

Replied

Your dad.

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 1

Replied

Funtimes what about that global chat?

Threads: 5

Replied

You have nothing to know about exploiting do you? You need to have a exploit that has get objects function to it to run gui scripts, and you will need to learn C#, LUA, and C++ to make a lvl 6 exploit that runs or you can use a skidded source (axon source) but update it and implement it into your exploit

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )