Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

[REL] Liversedge | [Open Source] | My first exploit UI! | Looking for critics/ratings, points for improvement/s, etc.

Danii

Class Pres

Threads: 1

Posted

right ello mates ermm, basically this is my first public release of this custom UI I made cus quite recently, I drew interest in making my own UI cus why not lol. This is my first go at it (not to mention making one as a joke but I'm too embarrassed to show it (still visible in my github tho))

right so I need your criticisms, comments, ratings, suggestions, points for improvements, whatever u would like to say about it. It's a release, but I will find time to update it cus of university lmao

Exploit Name: Liversedge

Explanation: idk I derived it from a fictional borough in the UK

Key Remarks: B R U H

Pros:

-KeYlEsS (I just wanna put it here cus y not lmao)

-The UI is B&W and square + probably the first UI to be portrait (idk if its a disadvantage but ermm, yea I didn't add scrolling to the space to make it sensible atleast)

-Uses 5,000-15,000kb of memory (idk why I put this, its of no relevance)

-Can run scripts that the API is capable of (to which idk cus all of the scripts I execute using it works)

-Built on Windows 7 64Bit xD

Cons:
-No custom API, uses WeAreDevs API

-No website yet

-Script Hub bloody sucks

-I made it portrait, and I will for sure be devolve into monke for it

Remarks:

-I was actually thinking of putting a file browser, making it so that you can click on your scripts and it will load it to the space where u type the scripts on a separate window/form

-Was thinking of making a horizontal UI and switch to both UIs, whichever the user finds fancy

-Also looking forward to making it sizeable and make the buttons, spaces and all that resize according to shape so it wont be a large form with the buttons and sorts staying as it was when it wasn't resized

Minimum + Optional Requirements:

AnyRun

HybridAnalysis

VirusTotal

UI and Open Source Files:

Main UI

Script Hub

1:1 Logo

GitHub Repository:

Liversedge - GitHub

monke

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884412840344174636/1001446907513679912/Liversedge_TRANSPARENT.png

Kevinn

💫Best Roadman

Threads: 10

Replied

its okay for you're first try

(C#/Python) developer

uuuehhh ehhhhuehhhhhh

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927928138061721650/967165149272236062/unknown.png

Threads: 2

Replied

It's very great sir work hard and we both get good UIs

Threads: 1

Replied

ive been useing this for a wile and i like it

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )