Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

"ERROR: unsupported version of roblox" plz help (jjsploit)

Threads: 2

Posted

i have been geting this whenever i try to inject it into roblox. i have uninstalled it and re-installed jjsploit and it didnt work. how to fix this?

Threads: 1

Replied

I have the same problem :/

Replied

glad to know im not the only one. mybe they need to update it again?

Threads: 0

Replied

Having the same problem aswell. Reinstalled Roblox and JJSploit and nothing changed. My guess is the executor has gone down ONCE AGAIN. They just updated it aswell-

R.I.P Sentinel Exploit. Shut down and also stole my 15 dollars. 

Replied

i know right?

Phoenix_EST

Average Chicken Eater

Replied

I'm glad I'm not the only one it broke when I was transferring games and I reinstalled it and roblox.

Replied

i hope it gets fixed. i think everyone is having this problem

Phoenix_EST

Average Chicken Eater

Replied

At least three people are having the problem,There is probably more that don't use the forums.

Replied

yeah. theres other posts about it

Threads: 1

Replied

yeah same here

Replied

this happens because of the new update that roblox released a few hours ago, the devs have to fix this

Added

just have to wait

Replied

i find it funny that hacking software starts to malfunction because of a bell

Replied

yeh we will have to wait another 2 weeks 💀

Replied

also, it puts me:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Starting Up!                                                                                                                                                                                                     You are running a unsupported version of roblox!                                                                                                                                         Head over to https://wearedevs.net/ for help updates!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       tell me i'm not the only one :((            

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )