Categories > Coding > Javascript >

[Open Source] Private Discord Bot

Threads: 34

Posted

I started a new side project. It's fundamentally my old project, RoundBot, but modified for private use. It's insanely simple to set up. Just read README.md. Literally all you need to do is download the project, create your .env, edit the settings, then start up index.js with Node.js. You don't need to download any database software either. It relies on flat databases(.json files); hopefully this won't be problematic since files aren't expected to grow very much. There shouldn't be any problems when running it from your personal computer, but running it on a server for reliable 24/7 usage is viable as well.

It was built for the use of one guild and will only work for the guild you specify in .env. I'll probably add support for multiple guilds in the (near?) future. I'll actively use this for the Developers discord server, so chances are pretty good that this will receive improvements.

https://github.com/2JJ1/Private-Discord-Bot

Threads: 7

Replied

interesting

weed is peak comedy.

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

Roundbot dead? :(

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Threads: 34

Replied

@Wabz Yes. Unfortunately, it required too much of my time to no avail. This is a great alternative though if you can figure out how to set it up. It has all the same features; even the previously premium features, but for free.

Threads: 117

Replied

@Xero wat premium features

‏‏‏‏‏

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )