Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

WRD/roblox update broke my exploit

Simplicity_X

(totally not) a femboy

Threads: 72

Posted

so I was exploiting earlier today, it was working fine, 10 mins later, an update for Roblox. even after my exploit updated the API/dll, it crashes for no reason. video below.

https://media.giphy.com/media/S2veyGTpLcoNbmc1P7/source.gif

it does this in every game, I reinstalled Roblox, tried changing out the dlls, nothing working, changed the reference in visual studio.

Threads: 34

Replied

Do you have any problems using this version?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/423644248156667951/738082237140172970/exploit-main.dll

You'll need a DLL injector to inject it. You should be able to use your exploit once you get the notification.

Also, would you mind sending me the script you used?

Simplicity_X

(totally not) a femboy

Replied

@Xero

thanks for the dll, il test it now, 

also, it is not just that specific script, but every script i try.

Threads: 7

Replied

it just doesnt work for me i try i attach to a game but it just says roblox updatred then windows tells me the program is not responding so I am forced to close it

Simplicity_X

(totally not) a femboy

Replied

@Xero

yes, the executor does indeed work after injecting the dll you linked with DLL injector, however, when I replace the one in the executors path, it does the same thing again.

Replied

The module is always redownloaded by the WRD API. I didn't expect you to replace it. The DLL I linked needs to be manually injected. Thank you for the information! I'm starting to consider making a separate API version for the new update.

Simplicity_X

(totally not) a femboy

Replied

@Xero

also you need to fix your dll injector download buttons the portable one leads to the installer and the installer leads to what i presume in the portable version

Added

@Xero

also it isnt an antivirus program or my pc, because i whitelisted the entire folder its in and ive tested it on another pc

Added

@Xero

I think I fount the issue;

when I use the file you linked, and inject it using DLL injector, it works, but when I replace the existing one in the exploit directory and inject it, it auto-updates the one I replaced to a broken one. odd. is there a server error?

Replied

What you just said is normal and expected behavior. The DLL I linked needs to be manually injected. I never said to replace the existing module.

Simplicity_X

(totally not) a femboy

Replied

@Xero

yes, i understand, and thats what i did, i ALSO, tried replacing it.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )