Categories > WeAreDevs > Suggestions >

REMOVE DANSPLOIT WHY IS IT STILL HERE

Threads: 72

Posted

Why is danspoit still on the front page.  Remove it. It doesnt have any value and is equivlent to the free exploits i find in the forums. So why is it still on the frontpage its not special. Can u not see that it needs to go. 

Why, is Dansploit X free?

There is an advertised key system in place. The advertisements help support the creator.

Support the creator for what using Easy's DLL lmao.

I understand if u cant remove them because that means u will have barely any exploits on the page but when u see a actually good exploit please remove dansploit.

I DONT WANT SIGNS I WANT DIRECT REPONSE FROM THE PERSON THAT SAYS WHAT GOES ON THE EXPLOITS SECTION

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Replied

SIGNED OMGGG

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

Replied

dont expect these thread to go away until dansploit is removed

AnimeDeveloper

Exchanger.gg

vip

Threads: 0

Replied

Perosnally from a marketing perspective, it shouldn't be removed. Software built a reputation to still income it's traffic. Despite the name also being from a youtuber, essentially promotion. I see no need for it to be removed.

Replied

@AnimeDeveloper If u see no need for it to be removed then Dansploits key should atleast be removed. Now just to avoid misunderstanding im not trying to say key systems are bad but im just saying Dansploit should not have a key system. It uses only free dll's. A exploit can have a key system if first has a good custom dll. That is what is most important. Dansploit how ever has none of those. Dansploit also has sh!t ui which doesnt  matter that much but people like there things to look a lil nice.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )