Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Skinny Exploit (Test)

Smoll

NotDemelza

vip

Threads: 35

Posted

Hi again! Remember the last post?Well i didnt make it cuz it got so many errors and i was literally "i aint going to solve that."

Skinny exploit,well pretty bad UI, but yeah,its a test! Do you really expect something good from a beginner?No! It will be a bad UI but when you get that message it will be replied 300000000000000 times in all exploits you make,even if youre the creator of Yoink! and had a bad UI at your first exploit will get you spammed "NOOB,TRASH UI",literally as flamingo telling to raid a game

"DIE DIE DIE (insert game link here)" Okay so i mistaked something this thing b i g m i s t a k e m o m e y, n o w y o u w i l l p a y

Oh VT and download are here:

(1 by one)

Click here to download

WRD API VT (Expect 37 antivirus detect the api is a virus)

Skinny exe (no antivirus detect as a trojan or i see it like that lol)

Guna (no virus)

Flat UI (expect 1 antivirus detect lol)

Exploit Main DLL (expect 31 antivirus detects lol)

(also be good becouse i took the time from putting file from file., missed someones but it doesent have virus tho cuz its generated by visual studio.)

Pictures:

Picture

and also im sick

sick of thoses spammers that is like flamingo telling his guys to raid a game but everytime you touch is bad ui,everything you breath is bad ui,bad ui bad ui,what you going do when they come for you

jk

hi i dont sell my information

Threads: 84

Replied

Why it not shiny 😭

modifying a ui and calling it yours does mean it's your ui.

- JalapenoGuy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769992459916017687/1065084754128539658/image0.jpg

Smoll

NotDemelza

vip

Replied

@JalapenoGuy Ok i think i will be doing Shiny again but it will be actually yellow to be shiny lol

Threads: 72

Replied

@Smoll First switch to wpf because it's cool 😎. Although I have seen sick ui's in winfroms it's easier to do in wpf. Also the colors are off why is there green with black and red. You should choose either red or green however I don't think I really like the color choices either way. I'd prefer that the secondary color be a bit darker. I'm also confused why the clear execute and load btns are uneven in width.

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

Smoll

NotDemelza

vip

Replied

@ZaphireHacks Im trying to do some WPF things,even i got a bootstrapper in WPF! Next week or in some days we might see Shiny but in WPF.

jex

yes

Threads: 128

Replied

still bad ui LOL

yes

Smoll

NotDemelza

vip

Replied