Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

One of the *BEST* FE trolling scripts ever (RELEASE)

J341

001#1234

Threads: 1

Posted

Hello everyone! Today I am releasing my Redwood Prison FE Trolling GUI :) The script has over 110 FE Features and is enjoyed by most people who use it. The script is mainly free however some features on it are locked behind a paid wall due to them being to powerful for everyone to use. You can still have a lot of fun with the free features! Some of the best free features include: Ghost mode, FE Build, FE Bring & More! The script definitely works on KRNL & Synapse (I am not sure if other executors support it) The script does not require you to use any special hats or anything the script is just for Redwood Prison and it uses Remote Events in Redwood Prison! (Please note the script does not even have a key anymore so after agreeing to the TOS & Setting a Discord ID you have access to all of the script and the paid features if you paid for them!)

The script does have some rules and we do log some things such as your Roblox user ID however everything that is logged is explained in our Terms Of Service. You can view our TOS below or by a user interface upon loading the script. (Nothing is logged until you click agree)

The Redwood Prison GUI has been used by many Exploiting Youtubers (Such as Typicalmodders, Butterland, Dark, Rohax & more) and is only improving every day so here you go & I hope you enjoy using it also feel free to give be suggestions below!

Script:

--// TOS Link: https://pastebin.com/BTwUZ7U6
--// GUI & Settings (You Can Edit)
_G.GUICLICKID = "903267862" --// (Optional)
loadstring(game:GetObjects('rbxassetid://'..5671578245)[1].Source)()

Showcase Links:

Threads: 30

Replied

maindab sucks

| Discord (Updated): apppon#8358 | C++ Enthusiast | 

J341

001#1234

Replied

@Astronemi yeah I got banned form that site ages ago.

Added

@MyUserIsTaken you pick what you wanna use!

Threads: 66

Replied

@J341

Welcome to WeAreDevs

we have a discord but exploit discussion isnt allowed

https://wearedevs.net/discord

J341

001#1234

Replied

@Monkey_D_Luffy Ay thanks man!

Added

@_realnickk It is not skidded at all. Pretty much all the features on it only exist on my script. (Most other redwood scripts are skidded but mine is certainly not) I have been devloping this for over a year now.

Added

@_realnickk Make sure you actually try the script before saying its skidded! It is also obsfucated so not much point. Try it and you will see stuff that is not on any other script. Edit: Hope you enjoy using it and ul probably (hopefully) understand how much work has actually gone into this when you use it.

Threads: 45

Replied

Best script ever , Add the hacker skin , and add some anti abuse stuff , also it would actually be nice not to make the gui to over used , if you dont mind dont add support for free exploit , and if they run it then dont do anything.

Exploit i have : Synapse X , Sir hurt . 

Hubs i use , Dark hub , Alpha X 

Guis I made : Tower of hell > https://pastebin.com/5gV0H08w

J341

001#1234

Replied

@_realnickk All good man its against our tos to do that but do it anyway if you want. (lol most of the tos is to stop people skidding from my script anyway)

Added

@Exploithunter Thanks make sure to leave any future ideas here or on my Discord and if its possible on the game il do my best to add it to the script!

Added

I dont log ips I only ban accounts lol ik its pathetic but it is what it is, I have TOS like dont use remote spy when using the script for ovious reasons XD such as stopping skids skidding from me.

Added

This is my TOS for the script https://pastebin.com/rGfVUegA its pretty simple and decent everything on it has a reason behind it basically.

Added

Do what you want its a free script lol

Threads: 0

Replied

Best script in Redwood Prison it's not skidded + more than 100 features + ALL FE and it's good for trolling.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )