Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Automatic Driver Updaters?

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Posted

So I was planning on updating my drivers for Windows 10. The current software I have installed is called Driverfix and I have to update every single driver manually. Does anybody know some good driver updaters that updates drivers automatically?

Threads: 202

Replied

google.com is a great place to update drivers automatically

all u need for it to work is 5 bucks to pay someone 

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Vader 

no need

i downloaded an intel core i9 and an rtx 3090ti

Edit: SOMEONES MOVING MY CURSOR AND ITS NOT ME 😳😳

Aquatic

Also known as the fish

Threads: 0

Replied

Why would you just want to automatically update all drivers? That's nonsense and pretty useless, Windows already does most of the driver updating for you (provided it upgrades your drivers to stable ones, not necessarily the latest ones, which is good). Drivers don't just magically improve your performance, the only ones you should potentially care about are your graphics drivers, which can be handled by NVIDIA's and AMD's respective software. In the case of Intel, they don't release driver updates as often, let alone 'game-ready' ones, so you shouldn't care about them too much.

On Linux, this is relatively not a problem, as you can update all of your software and drivers usually with a single command, not that you'd always want to.

Linux and privacy enthusiast. I also like medicine.

GTX 1050ti - i7 7700HQ

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Aquatic No, its because I factory reset after I got a rat. After I factory reset the scale and layout is at its lowest and would not go any smaller. I know there would be an option smaller than this. I also only get 6 options for resolution

Aquatic

Also known as the fish

Replied

That's specifically an issue with your graphics drivers, using a third-party program to install 'all drivers' is perhaps the worst decision ever. Make sure Windows even installed proper drivers for your graphics adapter, or if it's just running basic compatibility VGA ones, this can be done with Windows' "device manager" application. If not detected as a proper graphics card, refer to the downloads, support & maintenance page of your device's manufacturer if you're running a non-desktop or OEM computer, NOT random services. In the case of a proper desktop computer, simply download the graphics drivers from your graphics adapter's manufacturer's website.

GTX 1050ti - i7 7700HQ

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Aquatic

I have done everything possible. I even contacted Windows support and even they couldn't solve it. The next possible thing to fix it is factory resetting again.

Aquatic

Also known as the fish

Replied

Asking Microsoft for support is the same as asking a 9 year old "Kali user" to guide you through a Gentoo installation. You know that they have no idea what they're talking about and you for sure know that they can't help you, so what's the point in asking? You also haven't really responded to any of the statements that I've made, so, let me just re-state:

• Perform a windows update, if one is pending.
  • Verify integrity of the Windows system through the SFC system by running "sfc /scannow" in a command prompt with sufficient (administrator) privileges
  • Verify model of graphics processor, whether it's a OEM one or not
  • Based on system model, download and install drivers that have been provided directly by your devices manufacturer. If you're using a laptop or OEM PC, refer to the manufacturer's site or downloads of drivers. If not OEM or no OEM drivers are provided, refer to the manufacturer/designer of your graphics processor and install the drivers from them.

If you can, bring back some details.

GTX 1050ti - i7 7700HQ

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Aquatic Thank, ill try it out

Also why do u call urself a heavily armed fish when ur pfp says u are dog

Wabz

Winning.js

Threads: 194

Replied

if its a problem with your graphics driver then go to the manufacturer's site (of your graphics card) and download the appropriate drivers.

updating drivers on linux is easier if ur interested

My new discord is Wabz#1337 with ID 777154062789509130

Aquatic

Also known as the fish

Replied

@Moon PFP is unrelated, only the username is.

GTX 1050ti - i7 7700HQ

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@Aquatic ok so the fish attacced the dog

Added

@Wabz I've done that

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )