Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

OP GUI! Axis hub! [NINJA LEGENDS & PRISON LIFE GUI] WORKING!

Threads: 3

Posted

Axis hub is a cool roblox scripts, You can use this script right now :

loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://raw.githubusercontent.com/froscpi49/Axis-hub/main/axishubui.lua"))();

Exploits I use : Exe-Ware , Cat-Ware , Script-Ware , Synapse X , Fluxus , Aspect , Omega X

Scripts I developed - Exe-Hub , Cat-Ware Hub , Reaper Hub , Axis Hub (discontinued) , Fear Hub

Threads: 6

Replied

I tested the prison life side of it, and I'm rather shocked, it's really got nothing unique... the "hub" is more of just a ninja legends script than a viable script for prison life.

If you take a look at the code itself, first of all you lack the M4A1 (I had to add it myself). I honestly think you can put a lot more work into this rather than simple features.

Features of the PL script for those wondering;
Give gun (selection of AK, M9 and Rem 870)
Gun Mod (selection of AK, M9 and Rem 870)
WalkSpeed
JumpPower

Haylo/Enty

Replied

Yeah since me and the other developers are working on the arsenal one we'll probraly do that later on.

Exploits I use : Exe-Ware , Cat-Ware , Script-Ware , Synapse X , Fluxus , Aspect , Omega X

Scripts I developed - Exe-Hub , Cat-Ware Hub , Reaper Hub , Axis Hub (discontinued) , Fear Hub

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@lesaurora i was actually a dev but i didnt work much on it, i did have an improved version i made, with m4a1 and key card, i also added kill aura and car teleport, but this one i made was never released. i added saber sim, but i dont work on this hub much.

Replied

M4A1 Won't work.

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@Kalllixed well it does, BUT you need the premium or the swat gamepass i forgot what it's called lel

Xibadd

poser

Threads: 13

Replied

definition of loadstring hub/skidded hub with no credits and no effort, this hub is so SΗΙT

first you dont credit every script you yoinked form some random ass pastebin or v3rm or like terihaxx did, put it thru your host and call it yours.

second why even make toggles sir? there is no point when all you are doing is loading up a loadstring, it isnt gonna do magic and stop

this hub is trash, revise it and rerelease

im no longer cringe

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )