Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

JJsploit dll not downloading

Spazzotron

Time to spazz out

Threads: 1

Posted

I was trying to use krnl when all of a sudden it stopped working and roblox would crash when I would inject, then the same thing happened when I used JJsploit. I reinstalled it a couple of times but it would always show me the same message: "Error

Could not find DLL! Please reopen JJSploit and wait a few seconds for it to automatically download. Disable your anti-virus if its deleting the dll" I have turned off my windows defender, but the same error message pops up when I click attach. I have added the jjsploit folder and the resource folder to the exclusions, and it still doesn't work. I've checked and recovered the many copies of the dll from the protection history but they don't work. Krnl also isn't working, so maybe there's some kind of application I'm missing? Idk 
(I've been using JJsploit and Krnl for a while now, and this is the first time something like this happened.)
Would like to get some help.

No, I don't have seizures.

Threads: 54

Replied

it's because they're both patched

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Spazzotron

Time to spazz out

Threads: 1

Replied

ah, I see. mb I was panicking for no reason. When they are finished unpatching, I hope these problems don't stay after.

No, I don't have seizures.

Threads: 0

Replied

JJSSPLOIT tampoco me funciona, desde hoy 11/08/2021 a las 11:00 am

Threads: 0

Replied

When will the patch for the missing dll thing happen

Threads: 13

Replied

jjsploit will maybe be unpatched in 1 week because of roblox update or more or less because jjsploit updates fast

omgxd

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )