Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

black prompt opens "Starting auth..."

Threads: 1

Posted

so i was doing my usual routine by joining a roblox game and opening up jjsploit, but for some odd reason it opens an all blacked out prompt with the words "starting auth..." there, I can't type anything and it is  just there, if i close it it closes the roblox tab, ive tried restarting computer but it still has this issue

Threads: 0

Replied

Hey, this same thing happend to me. I tried using jjsploit since yesterday and it just shows the same thing over and over again

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

Yes, It is a current issue with JJSploit that will hopefully be fixed soon. 

Replied

If I could use an exploit it would be this. Then you click "attach" Doesn't attach open a black Command Prompt with a message that says "Starting Auth...". Please fix this WeAreDevs. I love this exploit and don't want to leave this exploit.

Replied

Yes its the same problem when i click attach it opens an blacked prompt and it says ''starting auth'' but jjsploit doesn't work can you please help.

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

Replied

Nothing that was my first reply so cringe

Yuna

Threads: 198

Replied

@Moon it's not because of jjslpoit, it's the wrd API patched, i wish jon hired more devs to at least update the Addy's for if

Added

@User00101 you can always purchase Synapse X. It's 20$, but gets updated faster than any other exploit. It's #1 in current Roblox exploit ranking 

Added

Random quote here...

Moon

Moon

vip

Replied

@VoidableMethod

It doesn't matter

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )