Categories > Coding > C++ >

Any API that does not require .NET?

Threads: 1

Posted

Greetings.

Recently due to some abnormalities with my operating system software compabilities I've been facing a case where i need to make a ROBLOX exploit with a less used programming language that does not support .NET

As far as i know there is no problem at all with the programming language since it can inject just fine, manage memory, communicate with .DLL files. It works just fine and i've had other game hacking projects in the past where it would function successfully.

So the only API that worked for me without any .NET requirements was WeAreDevs the C++ edition one but again due to my software abnormalities it would for some reason get stuck while injecting.. After a little bit of tinkering i was convinced that it was the API that wouldn't function correctly so i decided to search for some other API.

Lately my hope seems to have been lost because it seems like every API i've looked at since now has some kind of connection with .NET libraries in which the language im using can't interact with.

So the question as said in the title is..

Are you aware of any API that does not require .NET installed in your system? or maybe of any workarounds for my case or should i  just bite the bullet and waste the following weeks trying to make some kind of a Lua Executor?

Threads: 0

Replied

Just do what the API does...

(Inject and communicate via namedpipes lol)

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )