Categories > Coding > Lua >

PSU went to sh*t, gotta make own obfuscator

Threads: 1

Posted

Hey,

So as you all might know, PSU went to sh*t, ex-dev made an actual deobfuscator so I said to myself, I gotta keep my money and start making my own (or at least try to edit IronBrew lol)

I've done a bit of research on VMs and OPCodes while also looking through the IronBrew source code. People seem to say it's nearly impossible to fully deobfuscate IB so I thought it's a good start for me.

Problem is, I don't know any constant dumper or 'deobfuscator' I can try to test my edit of IB and with C# I'm barely above university level (wish it was Lua lol) so are there any features like meme strings or dunno like a forum/discord were people try to improve their forks of IB?

Thanks and wish me luck

Lua Experiente: 8 Years

Currently Deving: FiveM & CS:GO

Hate using the light theme, it attracts bugs

hookfunction

fake wumat

vip

Threads: 20

Replied

ironbrew is literally the easiest vm based obfuscator to deobfuscate so its not nearly impossible 💀

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/909012795851407390/927492917394821140/siggy.png

Replied

I understand but it's either that, or I pay around $30 a month for someone else's fork that will eventually get deobfuscated or even fully released. At least I can heavily edit it in my own way and I'd be the only one using it.

Added

@_realnickk You mean increase the number of mutations or add new mutations?

Added

@_realnickk From what I've heard, there isn't a program or script that just deobfuscates it, mostly constant dumping, but people seem to play with the "print()" function. Is there a way to override it? Was thinking of just printing meme strings when someone tries to run the code and use print on a variable

Added

@_realnickk Interesting, IB2 seems to mutate variables to a single character so technically mutating variables to longer, random variables should do the trick?

Now need to figure out how to mutate the expressions themselves.

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

yo lad add me on discord at ZeePentium#8226

Im not joking but i was wanting to make a obfuscator based off of IB

We Hate VOID

yranxzy

joe22

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

never liked perth hes such an ass glad his sh-itty ironbrew fork died.

when the function got hennessey

Replied

@yranxzy Lol, a lot of people seem to hate him. How old is he anyway? In the announcement that the new owner of PSU made, he mentioned something about Perth being to young to manage such a project.

Shame tho, been using PSU to protect my client sides for FiveM but god damn did PSU screw with my performance, now FiveM seemed to have introduced lua binary (not sure if its luac or not) but I'm still trying to modify IB2 and make it my own, never hurts to learn and have your own obfuscator, at least now I'm not gonna have some skids tell me "fix ur script psu iz gud" :P And lets not forget, no logs, unlike psu who, even though they said they don't log scripts, a bunch of them got leaked as well, and surprisingly none of mine lmao

yranxzy

joe22

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

@Matellot 

perth is 15.

now for a roblox project wont seem young put he was pulling in alot of money. he was also very mentaly unstable if you remember he said he would spend 50k for a free exploit better than synapse. he also dropped me after i semi carried the psu exploit. so /shrug

when the function got hennessey

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )