Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

WeAreDevs is nice

McSalte

Opius#6086

Threads: 20

Posted

When I first came to WeAreDevs the look was overwhelming and confusing if I'm honest, compared to other forums (I understand you were trying to make a unique design, but it took a bit long to navigate), and the new design looks better by a tenfold and it's much cleaner.. So yeah, uh WeAreDevs is nice 2JJ1 and I hope you are proud of yourself 👍 I'm currently moving but when I'm done, I'm most definitely going to be more active here.

I'm sorry F34R

Threads: 54

Replied

yes, jon should indeed be very proud of himself for the non toxic community he has built up here on the forums.. this forum is honestly way better than v3rm in my opinion, you literally get eaten alive on there lmao

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

McSalte

Opius#6086

Replied

@SirWeeb I've never used V3rm and I don't think I ever will

I'm sorry F34R

Threads: 34

Replied

As a PC user for a PC intended site, I actually navigated fast on the previous design. Not so much for mobile, but I'm sure that could've been tweaked. You just had to figure it out, which wasn't that hard. After all, it was basically same thing, but with two more threads showing and the date/views moved under the category name. A couple other forums did something similar, like Roblox dev forum and NodeBB. I couldn't make it look pretty though and I needed to get busy elsewhere, so reverted to this since I knew how to. At least until if I decide to make a compact/contentful switcher.

McSalte

Opius#6086

Replied

@Xero Oh, it was probably just me because I have very little experience with navigating forums, but both designs looked good

I'm sorry F34R

Stadia

Bananaduck

vip

Threads: 31

Replied

yes is very nice

/chARRS

Thanks to Monkey_D_Luffy for the rep I will always remember you:)

NEW VIDEO ON MY CHANNEL:https://youtu.be/U2KzKW2k3gw

Threads: 39

Replied

Better than V3RM

McSalte

Opius#6086

Replied

@2NP! like the Christmas theme as well

Added

@kiwidevelopment From what I've seen, most def.

I'm sorry F34R

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )