Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Please fix the error 268 fixer.

Threads: 1

Posted

The 268 error fixer isn't currently working I cant get back into roblox right now as i keep getting error 268. Can someone help me fix it myself or can a dev fix the fixer??? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, manual fixes, and deleting and installing roblox I've also tried differnent accounts. Nothing seems to work. Someone please help and fix this issue. The Error 268 Fixer is down I guess.

Threads: 0

Replied

Here are the steps to fix the Roblox error 268:
  1. Use the UWP Roblox App. UWP is the universal Roblox Flash Player which can be used instead of playing from the browser.
  2. Uninstall Antivirus from Windows.
  3. Clear DNS resolver Cache.
  4. Delete Personal Settings from Internet Options.
  5. Uninstall Roblox. 
  6. Try Playing From Server.

Regards,

Willjoe

Threads: 4

Replied

Hi! i was having the same problem yesterday but  this github link fixed it! : https://github.com/gogo9211/Roblox-Woof

its not a virus, i have tested it and its safe

remind me if there is something you need to ask

the link will open in a new tab

Threads: 3

Replied

@HelloAmAUser I tried using that github programme, but it says I have to put the .dll file on the folder, but theres no .dll on the files I downloaded. I even checked the folders inside the page, theres no .dll what do I put on the folder? thanks

Threads: 1

Replied

@HelloAmAUser I must be putting the file in the wrong spot because when I tried and out it where it was meant to go my roblox wouldnt boot up when i try to get into a game

Threads: 0

Replied

First uninstall roblox then reinstall roblox then click windows key + R the type %localappdata% click roblox then click Versions Find the Version with RobloxPlayerBeta.exe in it then add the .dll

link to .dll https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855337473986265109/954067903022526554/XInput1_4.dll

Threads: 66

Replied

@frantex this is currently not working, just use the one in /roblox for now

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Threads: 4

Replied

The github dont work anymore

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )