Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

KittenMilk ANDROID Luau Executor (FREE)

Threads: 9

Replied

@crazy_cat

the nature of exploit is to change how the game acts. but the only executor on android you should never ever download is acerous x because tiahhh (The Creator) Can Hack Your Information. Like Your Bank Acount. It Affects Most Of The Users Phone

Get Void Z

Threads: 66

Replied

@Void_Scripter exactly, but you said its a trojan when it is not

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Nolix

use vantra hub

Threads: 61

Replied

@crazy_cat bro calm tf down, all @Void_Scripter was saying is kittenmilk gets detected as a trojan but is obviously a false positive cus its an exploit

Added

also a reply to the original thread ive never tried kittenmilk and never will because im simply not interested since I barely game on mobile but kiko is a cool ass dev and ive used his metatable api thats on his github

so mega vouch for this, its also ironic it feels like kittenmilk got released right after arceus x got exposed.

Threads: 66

Replied

@Nolix bro he litterally said it WAS USING A TROJAN to inject

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

DJgt

Escobar

Threads: 1

Replied

Make dogmilk 😎

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1015248297906163773/1023178023748513832/giphy.gif

Threads: 0

Replied

I'll probably look stupid here for asking a question but everytime I start it, it just tells me to upgrade my roblox, is that happening to just me or is anyone else experiencing this issue?

hello there

bread#1261

Prev

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )