Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. WRD-API is updated for version-aef51da2f53945fc You are running: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6bf4c7f0d3174ce5

Threads: 1

Posted

You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. WRD-API is updated for version-aef51da2f53945fc

You are running: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6bf4c7f0d3174ce5

Always does this to me but in my friend accout in this device its working

Pls Help

Added

I think i only have Windows Security well one time it works but some like 10m its not working

Added

Ok i found thing to fix it just reinstall roblox then if it happens again just reinstall over and over ok

Replied

the same thing happened to me but when i re download roblox it was still happening??? please help me

things i tryed

(also i only have the Windows Security)   

and restarted my pc

and when i do this setup.roblox.com it comes up with 

<Error>

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>642K01NNQ2XNV4N3</RequestId>
<HostId>fL4gHMwMv8G2HCg2wOWNerzQm6/N1FTUTRiTrA84y9N6G3lf+EVb+ou1CIHe2vLVsTB/IEpv3RM=</HostId>
</Error>

Replied

Hello devs pls help me i have version-be28386f4d684da5

and i need version-aef51da2f53945fc

how can i fix it pls help us

Threads: 0

Replied

I have had the same issue, I tried re-installing it but it still hasn't work, so as the other guy said "Please help me!" I as well need help.

Replied

pls notice this thread we need help

Added

Ok this is the one clue i find to fix this madness ok https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTausqwEty8&ab_channel=SeenZero
click that link or paste watch it then if you go to properties i think you can change roblox version there

i hope this one clue could help every buddy

Added

Did they acctualy remove JJsPloit?

Replied

Same that also happens to me with comet, i was gonna troll in
bully rp school thingy and i auto injected but it said im runing a unsupported version???

but mine was differnt not 6bf so im trying how to get  version-aef51da2f53945fc but all the tuts didnt work

and i really need serious help right now so help me if you know how to fix this problem and when i also undownload roblox and download it again

it didnt work.

Added

Please like seriously help me right now i hate it when it pops out

Replied

You need to wait for the developers to fix the patched injector from the new update roblox. Just be patient on it. Usually it takes 1 or 2 days

Replied

I just use Krnl exploit so i can exploit in a game i use that thing and i think it doesent have problem like jjsploit like what they did is they remove it form wrd now its back.

Replied

Help me please, I was playing roblox then suddently, ithe exploit stopped working and it says You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. WRD-API is updated for version-aef51da2f53945fc

You are running: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6bf4c7f0d3174ce5

HELP

Threads: 198

Replied

Update Roblox, because you have an outdated version.

Random quote here...

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )