Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

How Do i get rid of the error on june 15?

Threads: 3

Posted

How do i get rid of aef35363e7994d5a  And go to The new version? I reinstalled roblox And jjsploit and more ideas idk how to fix this?

Threads: 0

Replied

same. pls update your exploits. ty!

Replied

You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. Comet is updated for version-aef35363e7994d5a

You are running: C:\Users\**********\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-fb795406f04b4467

---this is the error. I was using JJSploit up until just a few minutes ago when roblox crashed and I had to reload. Roblox had an update, but after that JJSploit didnt work. Also tried installing Comet too. That didn't work either. Hope the exploits get back up soon.

Threads: 54

Replied

roblox updated, just wait for jj to update too

Added

@swaycare @Lindere read reply above

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Replied

Thank you SirWeeb

How long would one have to normally wait? I see some people's are working, however mine is not. I've tried the suggestions in the "Before you make a post" page but it hasn't worked.

Threads: 54

Replied

@Lindere no idea how long it's gonna take

Also the threads in the other section are like a week old now.

Jjsploit is broken for everyone right now until the dll uodates.

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Replied

bro i hope this gets done soon. people say it takes 8 hours for them to update, which it looks like not have been true in all cases. anyway i hope it gets updated before the end of tomorrow, or else it will be a little embarrassing that they havent been able to update in 3 days. anyways i hope that everyone that sees this have had a good day/night, and is doing well in there life. so i wish u all a good time. 

Threads: 3

Replied

They fixed it!

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )