Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

I think I found a bug with the Multiple Games exploit

Threads: 7

Posted

The Multiple Games exploit is software used to run multiple Roblox players, each containing a different account. It stops the Roblox player from closing itself when you decide to switch accounts and play a game while a Roblox player is already running. It works outside of the Roblox program and doesn't require an injector. The program works by being opened before any Roblox player has been loaded, and from there, you can open and play games on however many accounts you like. At least, this is what the exploit was supposed to do.

The exploit no longer works (for me at least) and I've encountered some bugs while trying to use it.

I opened the program and loaded a roblox game. The Roblox player opens with 'Upgrading Roblox'

Which is strange because it's not Wednesday.

After it finishes 'Upgrading', It opens the game and I'm able to play. Which is when I decide to switch accounts on my browser and open a second game (without closing the first player).

After I click play on a game in the second account, the second player starts to load, but something goes wrong.

It prompts a series of messages such as (in order)

Getting the latest Roblox

Please wait..

Closing Roblox

Configuring Roblox

Upgrading Roblox

When it shows the 'Closing Roblox' prompt, the first player shuts down and after Roblox is done 'Upgrading', it opens the second player.

I thought all of this was weird and didnt think too much of it.

Until I decide to use my injector

The injector I use is krnl, and it ran into some problems after trying to inject. After it tries to inject, it does say 'Correct key', but Windows makes a noise and then I see this

This happens only after I used the Multiple Games program.

There is a fix on the krnl discord server that replaces your Roblox Player exe which appears to use a way of downgrading your roblox client, which is how I'm able to reproduce this glitch, so I can take screen shots.

This glitch seems to be widely known because just recently I saw users complaining about it on the server and the Mod's having to redirect them to the Announcement channel that lists how to fix the problem.

But for me, the glitch was caused by using the Multiple Games program.

I dont know why, but it does.

I am not sure if the Multiple Games exploit is made by WeAreDevs. I didnt bother to check. But if it is, I hope WeAreDevs can fix it.

Does anyone in this community know of a fix? Or an alternative? It would really help.

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 67

Replied

I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL WITH MULTIPLE ROBLOX INSTANCES AND I COULD BE WRONG

>  I opened the program and loaded a roblox game. The Roblox player opens with 'Upgrading Roblox' Which is strange because it's not Wednesday.
I will say that if you didn't open Roblox after it's update, it will show an upgrading promot regardless, that doesn't mean it updated again, it just means you are just being updated to the update from last week. Or you just got prompted into the beta version of Roblox and probably need to downgrade your client.

> After I click play on a game in the second account, the second player starts to load, but something goes wrong.

It probably is most likely that your first account is running the stable version of Roblox, while the other one is running the beta version of Roblox.
Basically in other words, your first account installed the stable & working version of Roblox. Your second account installed the beta & annoying version of Roblox.

You should probably go use the downgrader from the Krnl Discord Server as you stated, as the most likely reason for what is happening is because you are running the beta version of Roblox on your second account, while the first account is using the stable version. From my guess at least.

> Does anyone in this community know of a fix? Or an alternative? It would really help.

1. Try fully deleting Roblox, go through Control Panel and Uninstall Roblox, and delete Roblox files from %localappdata% & C:\Program Files(x86)\Roblox. Then go to the Download page, download Roblox again, install, and see if it works.
2. Try using the Beta Remover method from the Krnl Discord, once you have done that, try using Multiple Roblox Instances again.
3. Try using a different second account or first account and see what happens. 

Replied

@Darkn
Actually. I did all of the things you stated. Before I decided to check if krnl had any contact info, I tried everything I could to try and fix the problem. I tried switching accounts. I tried restarting my computer. I tried removing my cookies. I tried deleting and reinstalling roblox. I tried reinstalling krnl. I tried disabling my antivirus. I tried everything before I went to krnl's website and joined their discord server.
Also, I did use krnl's fix. 3 times. First to fix the problem. Second to make sure it wasn't the Multiple Games exploit (it was). And Third to recreate the prompts so I could take screenshots that I added in the post above. The krnl fix is the only thing that fixed the problem with my krnl not being able to inject properly and crashing my Roblox. But it didnt fix the Multiple Games exploit bug.

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@Soniasinn
If you already did everything I have stated, then there isn't much for me to say to help you out.
You might as well use a different computer and try using Multiple Roblox there at this point, jk.
But seriously, I don't know what to do then, sorry!

Replied

@Darkn
Damn. What a shame. Is this problem unique to my computer? Was someone already complained about something like this? Because Ive notice that the sections that says "Undetectable Exploits" Is removed

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@Soniasinn

Is this problem unique to my computer?
Who knows? I can't feel bothered to test out Multiple Roblox Instances at the moment cause it's 10:00 PM as of writing, and typically I start getting ready to sleep for 10:30.

Was someone already complained about something like this?
To be honest, not really. I haven't seen many people recently complain about Multiple Roblox Instances not working. I had only seen one other complaint but if I can remember correctly, I don't think it was the same issue as you were having.

I've notice that the sections that says "Undetectable Exploits" Is removed
It's been gone for a couple of months now, mainly because Roblox has added more anticheat stuff and more detection stuff, and since well the majority of stuff that used to be "Undetectable Exploits" probably would be detected because of those new stuff, I think it would have been better for the category to be removed as a whole.

Replied

@Darkn
Krnl's discord server recently announced this:
"The reason you are having issues (as I've understood it so far) is that Roblox has launched a beta version to certain users to test it out. Krnl does not support this "beta" version and therefore breaks for those who have it. This may also be why the fix is "temporary" (as Roblox rewrites the files you installed after you relaunched or equal). We are working on a solution to fix this but you'll have to be patient as we find a good way to permanently fix this issue for those who are having it. Meanwhile, use the fix sent in announcements by WhoIsE until we announce a fix for this issue.

TLDR; Roblox has deployed a "beta client" for some users which Krnl isnt supported for, also hence why the fix by WhoIsE is temporary. Wait until we fix this issue."

This is probably why the multiple games exploit isn't working

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Replied

@Soniasinn
I guess you could use that as your answer for why Multiple Roblox Games doesn't work for you at the moment.
For now, you'll just have to wait for it to update I guess, sorry!

Threads: 71

Replied

how much do you expect 1 line of code to do..

i use arch btw

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )