Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

[Scripting Tutorial] Easy way to defeat spammy remote events

Nolix

use vantra hub

Threads: 61

Posted

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/662859324267298838.png

heyo wearedevs, here with more bangers to make your day better

NOTE: this tutorial was made for people who want to have a remote event that has a specific argument blocked, if your looking for this, your in the right place, if you arent, your in the wrong place.

alright no more bullsh!t lets get started, also know im not good at explaining stuff but try to follow as best you can lmao

so, I have this game im interested in checking what remote events it runs.

only problem, is the main remote called "RemoteEvent" has a really annoying argument called "Tilt" which runs about every 0.5 seconds.

to combat this:

you can #1 write your own remote spy and have it check for that specific argument and if the check is valid it wont log the remote event, however this just makes things more advanced or confusing if you havent already written a remote spy before.

what we'll do in this tutorial is instead look through the popular remote spy script called "Simple Spy" and add a check for that argument there.

lets get started, I already know the argument I want to check to block a remote event from logging, I just need to add the code into simple spy.

to not give anyone a headache, ive already done the digging to find where we need to add this additional code.

step 1: in your IDE you want to press the key combination "CONTROL + F" to open the find tool (whatever its called lol), if your a beginner you probably dont use this a lot but if your more advanced you most likely already know about this.

step 2: in the textbox of the find tool you want to copy and paste this.

local newnamecall = newcclosure(function(remote, ...)

press enter and you should be around line 1700 to 1800, if not, you might have done something wrong or have an edited version of simple spy.

step 3: right at the bottom of the line we just found with the find tool you want to write this down

local args = {...}

at this point the code should look something like this

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778386486931226644/1017608658768625756/unknown.png

step 4: now we just need to add the argument check!

on the line "if typeof(remote) == Instance" we'll want to add more to that.

to do what were trying to achieve, we'll add this code right after "Instance":

and tostring(args[ARGUMENT NUMBER HERE])

basically what this does is it gets the argument of whatever you replace the "ARGUMENT NUMBER HERE", this can be 1, or 2.

but this isnt enough to write a proper check, so we'll add

~= "ARGUMENT CONTENT HERE"

right after the other code with a space, in normal english this basically just means "the argument number is not equal to the argument content" so it properly checks that the remote event it tries to log doesnt have that argument and that argument content in it.

your edited code should now look like this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778386486931226644/1017613676649381918/unknown.png

🎉 Thats it! 🎉

super simple (in my opinion)

if you didnt understand some of this code i'd recommend googling about it or keep scripting until you actually understand the code.

basic checks like these are the essentional ingredient to any script to make sure nothing goes wrong.

hopefully ive helped somebody out in the world, and I wish you all the best for your career as a roblox exploiter

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/719305986703228978.png

Threads: 1

Replied

My brain was not able to render this Master Piece But, I will say that your pretty advanced in scripting. All tho to block the f**king remote event called 'UpdateBody' just use hydroxide Lmao, But I get it if your exploit is low qual lmao.

I totally Vouch

Vouch

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1046009045988941834/1046009238054518794/image.png

Nolix

use vantra hub

Replied

@Zyllus lol some games use just 1 remote event but have an argument thats always spamming stuff you dont want, so for those types of games this tutorial works perfectly

also ive tried hydroxide before but I never really understood it nor took the time to try and learn how to use it

Threads: 8

Replied

How does the specific event constantly running impact you though? Does it cause performance issues whenever it spams?

­­­

Threads: 71

Replied

you should also make a tutorial for remote events that are parented to nil/get destroyed after being fired (a lot of games use this "protection" method on some remotes)

i use arch btw

Nolix

use vantra hub

Replied

@Agent3554 no, its just really annoying when it keeps spamming and you cant see what other remote events are running

Added

@Whoman I think ive seen that for very few games, either way I dont really know how to bypass it :/

unless theres like a roblox dev forum post of someone explaining how it works

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )